Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 05:14 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena_Heart
So why are you two coming on here to let us all know you're here? Just curious what the original point of this was?
Like in my welcome thread stated and Azrael stated in his and stated on here, we joined to find others like us.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I am Barchiel. The archangel of love. As the archangel of love I control cupids which are a species of faeries. I govern when souls fall in love and all other concepts of love.

To be a spiritual form talking about all this and angels and "lightworkers" and ect I see most are very closed minded and all. It is very disappointing since we thought we had actually found a decent place to find friends, but it's seeming more and more like the completely wrong place full of bad energies and mortals.

i am so happy to see you here in this forum.

much of what i've encountered here on Earth relates to the idea of "hide and seek" where
people (spirits) play at interacting, but it's often a means to avoid making contact.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:11 AM
Suspended
Master
Well, you come here and destroy and bash all we have here. And then you expect people here to accept you? How is this fair? So you come here as the queen of the party and everyone should just sit back and let you wave your hands?

Just be more gentle. You attack in every reply. For an angel, you have a lot of temper. Control it.

But, we are all very open to hear all your thoughts about this. What we understand wrongly, do we think our "runners" are just aššholes or what is it then. Why some people go through this kind of journey, start being spiritual, see world differently, then lose the person, then take back the person, have a soul shock, like they die inside every time separation comes. How do you explain all that? How do you explain that I feel my other parts thoughts, feelings and I feel him near me even when he is far far away? When I talk this about with my sister for example, she just sees me as a lunatic. Who can sense you already know this person, but you have only said 1 word? How can you feel that not just your mind loves the person but you feel deep down that your soul is loving and longing this person. How do you explain the sex. Its like you are not only having sex phsyicaly, you feel your souls colliding and merging. When you tell this to a "regular" person, they aswell see you as a lunatic. What soul? What merging? Huh?
Explain all that in a neutral way.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
Two people come in here claiming to be responsible for every love and death in humanity... is awkward.

That they tell us they are in control of humanity, and always will be... is uncomfortable.

That no one else seems to think this is not good, is really really depressing.

They are not seeing things clearly, they're seeing their story from ego, not from love. It can be true in the context of love, but a lot of details would then change. I don't believe in a hierarchal universe, that's not what I've experienced. But under ego it does appear that way.

Quote:
It is not a protected area, is not "hard to incarnate to" (no where is), and we were placed here by the Council (or God if that's how you want to view it) so we didn't need permission since the creators of the place put us here.

Go ask them that and let me know what they say. We have jobs and do what we are told. If it was our choice I would not be here or incarnated anywhere else lol

One because everything is governed by the Council (or god if you wish)'s angels and things.

This to me sounds like you have some truths but you also have misinformation from the false karmic/astral matrix. Or maybe you really are subject to them.. I have not really paid much attention to this stuff with archons but sounds like they are having you on.

Not judging, just going by what I know- if anyone assume control over you then you're not really living in your own divinity. Which makes it false- either the belief(partially or completely), or the entire system you claim to be under.

My opinion? You are seeing some truths through the lense of your own unconscious distortions. Humanity is inherently angelic at the core, all of us, not just a certain few. When you remember it personally it's easy to fall into illusions of grandeur, because the mind likes to think it makes it special. Even if on the surface you're claiming this isn't true, deep down it will be.

Love doesn't control, force, order, demand, it doesn't have negative emotional outbursts. I understand innately the idea that love just 'is', I've experienced it, I experience it every day. But love is also more than that, something you can't see when you're in an unconscious power struggle. I know, I've been there. It's easy to excuse your behaviour in the name of love. And sure, love is all accepting and all unconditional, but it's also true and good and pure... nothing that you are displaying in huge amounts on this thread.

You seem a genuine person so I don't want this to be perceived as an attack. It's not. Just that I think you are a little confused with some things. And only time and more spiritual growth can really help you out on this.

*continues reading rest of thread*....
Old 03-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I can travel wherever I need or want. Souls (all souls) exist on the astral plane. Only the bodies exist on the physical plane we are on now. Have you ever heard of astral planing? It's the same thing pretty much. Azrael is making a post that will better explain things now.

This is kinda what I mean, you're both stuck in the astral plane. Souls don't reside on the astral plane. The astral plane is a transition zone, and unfortunately where many become trapped in their behaviour, beliefs, and denser states of being. It's the realm of religions and order too... most of humanity never really remember beyond this stage.

It's the realm of duality. Azrael talks a bit further down about giving into rage being an angel of death... actually, death is a transmutation from one state of being to another, rage is part of the duality of the lower astral realm. So is the illusion of death. All these things show me you are both trapped to some extent in the false matrix... sorry to say.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
Is freedom and sovereignty not important to anyone but me?

Maybe it's dragging up something in you... just a thought. I know my own freedom now, so it's bothering me less. What they say is their reality... is it yours too? Because something inside you is worrying about it...

I know it's not. Just food for thought. Can their words and beliefs really affect what's true for you? Rhetorical question...

Sorry, I hope not to sound like an annoying shrink in every one of your posts.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena_Heart
So why are you two coming on here to let us all know you're here? Just curious what the original point of this was?

They don't understand what twin flames are, even though the OP says she's an angel of love.

Have you guys ever experienced soul-merging? Curious question.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Ascender
I don't know if you guys are genuine, trolls or schizophrenic. could be any, but that applies to every single one of us on the forum. we are all here nameless, faceless, posting away whatever.

so you say you came here hoping to find others like you. you obviously are not children and we all live in the human world, and we all know that when something out of the norm is presented to us, the very first human reaction is resistance. if that something unusual is introduced in full force, the push back is usually also very strong (this is what our runners also do) and to turn that around, takes more effort than it would have taken if introduced more gently.

so on the assumption that you are neither trolls or schizophrenic, but genuine, would you mind sharing why you chose such a direct approach, instead of doing it gradually or under cover?

on a separate note, I've been a cynic and a sceptic for a long time. this gradually changed over the years due to some things that happened to me, and I've become a lot more accepting ever since the TF saga. I still don't just buy into thing, but funnily enough just a few days ago I was thinking of a man who showed up from nowhere 5 years ago to help me out of a very painful situation, and his timing could not have been more perfect if had even placed an online order to God to deliver him to me. so when I thought of him recently, I was thinking to myself that IF there are angels, and IF they can also incarnate and not only exist as energy, this guy must have been one.

my interest in this thread is the following: for the last weeks/months we have been going in circles on the same subjects, and this thread is different. whether it is a clash of egos, borderline insane stories and claims, source of entertainment or a reason to roll your eyes, it is less important, because if not killed by mods or our behavior running out of control, it does bring up interesting stuff.

so if I can post an ask, I'd be curious to learn more about the two of you, why do you want to find other's like you, with what purpose? how do you see yourself different from the rest of us?
you say you know stuff we don't. I know its very unspiritual to ask this, but it's also very human, so maybe you can entertain us on something to dissipate some of the doubt: why not share something that can be verified sort of speaking, w/o exposing a particular member? :)
Old 03-07-2015, 11:06 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Maybe it's dragging up something in you... just a thought. I know my own freedom now, so it's bothering me less. What they say is their reality... is it yours too? Because something inside you is worrying about it...

I know it's not. Just food for thought. Can their words and beliefs really affect what's true for you? Rhetorical question...

Sorry, I hope not to sound like an annoying shrink in every one of your posts.

Not at all, I appreciate your insight.

I allow myself to play out my thoughts and emotions as they come up as long as it doesn't seem wrong to me in some way.

So yeah, this stuff all bothers me. It's a topic I've been researching and dealing with for a long time. I've never had someone play that side of things before.

Also, when I do this, it's not "just about me". This is a public forum, and I've learned that often times when I allow my process of dealing with stuff to become public that it has the opportunity to help others as well.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:19 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
They are not seeing things clearly, they're seeing their story from ego, not from love. It can be true in the context of love, but a lot of details would then change. I don't believe in a hierarchal universe, that's not what I've experienced. But under ego it does appear that way.

I don't believe in a hierarchical universe either. Though, one of my fears is that we will be placed in one that will be very difficult to remove ourselves from later.

These people are effectively saying that humanity is a part of their hierarchy, and that humanity will always be subordinate to angels. Imo, this is something worth fighting against.

There's probably better ways of dealing with it rather than "fighting", but this is the best option I can find to deal with it at this time.
Closed Thread