Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Oh well, even though I have more faith in a telephone pole than a prayer (because at least they get the message across) I still wish you luck with it nonetheless.
Who says that a telephone pole is any different than Source of All Creation?

You have a heart, and you are an inseperable extension of your own ever expanding Source of All Creation. You are calling your source 24/7 and source is answering you 24/7. But in order to realise the answer that is given to your question, one has to focus on the answer that is given. In order to allow it to expand into your awareness, to come to realise it. And also the ability to know that you can always do this, allow yourself to receive the answer from your source of being. Your source is not whispering words into your ear, it is offering energetic expansions of full self realising energetic thought forms and patterns, that feel like joy or bliss or freedom or love, that is how you recognize you are listening and receiving. That your consciousness is focused in alignment and into the allowance of and receptivity of it. That is why prayer exist, as prayer is praising, and praising is the direct
"phone number" of God so to speak.

So feel free to call god if you wish and receive all the answers upon answers to all of your questions any and all of your questions you may ever have asked consciously or not, it is all known, seen or unseen, it is all known, by the ever expanding source of all creation.

So delight in that evermore! As you are free evermore to choose to know any and all of any and all things you may ever wish to have be do or have, including the full blown realisation of all the knowledge that is the true realisation of any and all of your desires that have truely been being and becoming evermore here and now. You cannot ever lose any and all of it. Because you are an inseperable extension of any and all of it as it is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely, joyfully, here and now.
Old 14-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I said a couple of prayers yesterday for divine help with this dangerous virus, and after when 'fully resting' I visualised the news coming on the TV and the newsreader said ive got some breaking news - the covid-19 corona is apparently burning itself out - we have news coming in from several countries that this is happening. I remind people here we did the same with rain for the Australians and it came, how much of a difference we made we will not know this lifetime here.

A good friend of mine once said better to try and fail, than to fail to try... But we won't even think of the word fail. 'succeed'... Balls in everyone else's court here right now whether this as chance or not, can't do this on my own - said my bit...

I'll just bring this up again for people to read who may have been helping with this but think its not working... Don't give up, I can't do this on my own.

This is a 'chance' for divine intervention for those 1 in 5 helping or 1 in 2 who knows, but it gives us 'all' a chance unless anyone's got any better ideas, if so please share... if Jesus gives instructions, then its all systems go - bye bye virus.

100 plus 'new' visitors overnight, powerful forum this - can we make a difference if we keep pushing with prayers and visualisation!! who says we can't - then suddenly help comes - try to help make it happen everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Master
I just share this with you all... I wrote the above message, looking up for guidance and words came to me - then I said I don't know what else I can do, then I clicked post message to send to all you lovely people, went out in my garden for a half roll up cig... Came back in opened my phone up - time read 14 mins 14 hour 14 date - for 1 second, then 15 so impressive the timing... this will mean absolutely nothing to 'some' - to 'many' on here it means everything as in a message - timing, I have to say to 1 sec, this has happened before when i'm looking for 'higher knowledge' guidance - to get me to look exactly at that time so impressive to me and some others that is - so we don't give up, those helping - keep pushing, prayers and visualisation our world verses virus, keep pushing - make a difference...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-04-2020, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
Blessings and my kind thoughts and prayers for anyone affected by this virus, and for those who are afraid of it.
Old 15-04-2020, 02:21 AM
Master
Tobi, glad to hear from you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-04-2020, 02:56 PM
Master
Angel1 For Our Heros - help this video go viral

Some visuals to help us send healing intentions/prayers: https://youtu.be/yRHZExZdr5A

"Thank you to the doctors, nurses, volunteers, grocery store workers, farmworkers, mail carriers – everyone who is sacrificing so much, to help so many. Tag and share with a hero you know and help take action at http://bravenewfilms.org/heroes"
Old 16-04-2020, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

One thing I have been adding to my prayer and healing each night is to envision the virus on a timeline. I reach out to the end of the virus, and then I slowly but meticulously cut back time from that end. The hope is the shorten the havoc that the virus is wrecking on the world.
Old 17-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Master
Thats a good one Hawaiian Dreams - powerful thought that snipping away at the dangerous 'thing's timeline' if enough of us do it - the other day in meditation I visualised finding the lead/boss virus giving all strength and commands out to millions of little coronaviruses worldwide - so there's the boss one clinging to the bark of a big tree - so what do I do, same as any others here would, I got my bow and multiple arrows out and started firing at 'the thing' boss - got it, weakened it - its using 'our' energy to remove it, its real, it can happen - maybe others would like to give either theory a go 'Power of Visualisaton' and PRAYER for it to weaken between us, and disappear as fast as it came in... Until someone comes up with a scientific cure, we try make a difference, help make something amazing happen in 2020 between us - could we...

Old 17-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
One thing I have been adding to my prayer and healing each night is to envision the virus on a timeline. I reach out to the end of the virus, and then I slowly but meticulously cut back time from that end. The hope is the shorten the havoc that the virus is wrecking on the world.
That's a good one.It could be more effective than begging for help via prayers.Well donne.
Old 17-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

Whether you believe in prayer, God, or any form of Higher Power, we have to stop and remember we are all in this place in time with this virus being a World Event. Not such has been felt in our modern times when the click of a mouse sends information forth.

We all are the same we are all human being and in that we are all open to get ill and have our body be open to what the virus can do to us. We have to also stop and think this is but one thing that effects the body, there are many illnesses and diseases that are now not so for front in our thoughts at this time. The other World issues still have not gone away, just on the back burner for now.

I feel that this is a "lesson event" on some levels its to show us how we can all work more as "one" that we need to look to make the World smaller again, to keep things more local and to support our local communities more.

How many of us can honestly say they "know" whom lives next to them or around them. I just have to look at the street I live on, I might well say
"HI" to someone in passing but I do not even know their name. Gone are the times when you interact with those whom are but a stones throw away.

So when we look to sent out prayers to a grander scale, maybe we need to stop and think that maybe we are missing what is closes to home at times.

I know well too that not all will want a prayer for them, at times your done and you want to be part of being done. So taper that too in your blessings that those whom want to freely move on by natural causes are free to make that crossing.

I do not Pray in the way where you look to God or that Higher Being, I let that part of me go long ago now. I do however feel that there is something that is a Higher Force that is in the Universe that plays a role not only with our World but all Worlds that are out there. That something is looking in on all of us seeing how we play things out, how we pass or rise to the tests that might well be given out at times.

I do not want to see negative here bringing down that LIGHT that some are here to send out. I do not want to have to do edits for language or for comments that bring Darkness into that feeling of trying and I do mean "TRYING" to bring something positive to a bad situation.

We are here because we have something "spiritual" in us or with us, be that in the Light or the Darker sides of faith in the end we are all in this together and together we will move past this. What we do know is that life will never be what it was. This is going to be a time of great change but it does not have to be a time of great anger and sadness.

Blessings on what ever level you take them in with. Many of you know me and know that I try my best with the SF Staff I have to keep things going, to keep the site clean and respectful To keep a place for discussions, and to do our best to respect and see all sides of the coin as it spins.

We are all ONE here. Please take that into considerations.

Lynn
SF Admin (not how I like to present in a thread)