Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 29-07-2016, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Had 1 done when they worried about blood clots when the bacteria was eating my leg. That barium stuff burns when it is put in an IV.

Hope They find you good health.
Thank you, I hope so too but I also know something ain't quite right here.

I hate having these tests, but it's better to get them done to either rule out anything serious or catch it early if it is, so I am pretty much resigned to it.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 29-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Master
BTW, last night was the last time I am ever going to smoke as well, so what you saw was the end of it. I made the total pledge to Siva today in the regards that I am going to try and get fit and healthy...and that ain't helping, if anything it's making the whole thing worse now - I green out almost every single time and it ain't good - I don't know how many brain cells I got left. lol

I don't need anything really and I was just getting lazy and taking a short-cut sometimes, but it's not really a short-cut whatsoever. It loosens the inhibitions just a bit and I tend to be a rather wound-up person....even though I meditate and can do other things...I need to break this pattern so I can get into doing more of that....and also exercising more, but I have to wait and see what the doctor says about that.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 29-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Suspended
For a while I was studying Sanskrit. Didn't get much beyond the alphabet (Devanagari), but it was very interesting.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
For a while I was studying Sanskrit. Didn't get much beyond the alphabet (Devanagari), but it was very interesting.
That's very interesting to know. I learned all of these mantras, sutras and verses verbally by rote first, looked at how they were written in Devanagari, then made the immediate connection between sound and form, for each letter and Bija (root word), I still struggle with some of the dipthongs, combined consonants and iambic meters...I'm not perfect. lol

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 29-07-2016, 05:49 AM
Master
I have had 1 interesting night so far. Gorgeous dinner, I need a stone like they use or something similar. And yes I love to cook, just sometimes it's nice to let someone else cook for you.

I tried explaining somethings to someone about reincarnation and destiny. It is amazing to watch and feel what they go through when they refuse to understand or accept. And They started the conversation.

Catching anything early is good and do what you need to do to be healthy.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
I have had 1 interesting night so far. Gorgeous dinner, I need a stone like they use or something similar. And yes I love to cook, just sometimes it's nice to let someone else cook for you.

I tried explaining somethings to someone about reincarnation and destiny. It is amazing to watch and feel what they go through when they refuse to understand or accept. And They started the conversation.

Catching anything early is good and do what you need to do to be healthy.
So, you like to cook eh? good thing that - I am not particularly fond of going through the motions for one person and my meals generally originate from Subway or the salad bar in the local shopping centre - this is basically where most of my money goes. lol

I'm still not 100% sold on reincarnation myself, because there's one thing I find ironic about the whole scenario - if we are meant to be learning lessons, progressing and doing all this stuff, why oh why do we never get to remember it next time around? Sure, there have been isolated cases...but in the majority? I feel like if people only knew, they would make better and wiser decisions. In fact, I still don't know what happens to us after we 'cark it' - so the next best thing, would be to achieve self-realisation in this lifetime, so I won't have to worry about it or even think about it when the time comes. I'm not afraid of dying, but I am not ready to go just yet - but I was reminded last night that nobody ever is....I told you I have a bossy Higher Self. LOL

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 29-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Master
A bossy higher self? You are a Leo lol. Mine goes "whatever, just go for it". I think mine is secretly a surfer!

I have some pretty persistent dreams over the decades and quite a bit deja vu this lifetime that has made me consider it. Plus, there was how this awakening happened to me. I literally felt a massive surge of energy and pretty much went from an angry person that wanted to push the button that would thin the herd to someone that has no desire to hurt anybody anymore. And I mean over night too.

Plus I seem to understand subjects almost instinctively or can grasp the concepts easily. This includes stuff I have never read or looked at in this life.

Kahunas, the restaurant I went too had a new sauce, spicy mango with ginger. I have to figure out how to replicate that. Awesome!

Cark it, is that Aussie slang? Never heard that term before. And your right about self realization. That should always be the goal.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:53 AM
Master
Quote:
A bossy higher self? You are a Leo lol. Mine goes "whatever, just go for it". I think mine is secretly a surfer!

I have some pretty persistent dreams over the decades and quite a bit deja vu this lifetime that has made me consider it. Plus, there was how this awakening happened to me. I literally felt a massive surge of energy and pretty much went from an angry person that wanted to push the button that would thin the herd to someone that has no desire to hurt anybody anymore. And I mean over night too.

Plus I seem to understand subjects almost instinctively or can grasp the concepts easily. This includes stuff I have never read or looked at in this life.

Kahunas, the restaurant I went too had a new sauce, spicy mango with ginger. I have to figure out how to replicate that. Awesome!

Cark it, is that Aussie slang? Never heard that term before. And your right about self realization. That should always be the goal.
Well, it's a win/win situation. If you don't really believe in reincarnation or place any importance on it whatsoever, it puts the onus on completing or trying to complete the task this lifetime...and then IF there's a next life, one would be in pretty good stead karma-wise for it to occur anyway...

Yeah, 'cark it' is Aussie slang, basically similar to 'kick the bucket'.

I can cook an exquisite Indian banquet for up to 30 people all on my own - I have had to do that quite a few times. lol

Yeah, I can make all kinds of dhall, curries, chutneys, raita, roti, puri, parathas and you name it - I watch and absorb all of what the old Hindu women in our extended family group were doing like a sponge - I could replicate it and they refined it. I am an excellent cook! I just don't like cooking. lol

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 29-07-2016, 07:31 AM
Master
I was wondering if I should tell you this.

The lion ring I have is a replacement for my original one that my Mother gave me as a graduation present and that 1 had a ruby in it's mouth along with the aquamarine eyes. I took it off to work on my motorcycle in 1985 and the gf I had at that time chose that day to leave me also taking that ring too.

In 11/96 I was at a jewelry shop getting the batteries changed in a watch, saw this 1 and bought it. A week later picked it up after having them do the eyes. My Mother has an extensive jewelry collection and I asked Her to chose 1 of Her rubies She has worn to place in the 3rd setting. She has agreed but, only after She passes.

And yes She is a Leo too.

Also you said to triangulate distance when you posted what city you live in.
7561 miles.

My Mother turns 75 in 2 days, I was born in 61. Weird stuff!
Old 29-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
I was wondering if I should tell you this.

The lion ring I have is a replacement for my original one that my Mother gave me as a graduation present and that 1 had a ruby in it's mouth along with the aquamarine eyes. I took it off to work on my motorcycle in 1985 and the gf I had at that time chose that day to leave me also taking that ring too.

In 11/96 I was at a jewelry shop getting the batteries changed in a watch, saw this 1 and bought it. A week later picked it up after having them do the eyes. My Mother has an extensive jewelry collection and I asked Her to chose 1 of Her rubies She has worn to place in the 3rd setting. She has agreed but, only after She passes.

And yes She is a Leo too.

Also you said to triangulate distance when you posted what city you live in.
7561 miles.

My Mother turns 75 in 2 days, I was born in 61. Weird stuff!
I turn 52 in 3 days and you will see that 7-5 = 2 and 5-2 = 3. However, it's only synchronous stuff I generally tend to ignore now due to repetition of occurrence. lol

I also got the significance of that e-card you sent me with the Lion laying down with the Lamb - from the Bible, that was...Revelations somewhere...don't ask me to remember...my head is too full of 'Hindu things'. lol

Aum Namah Shivaya