Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In my view, as eternal beings we have all been to many star systems.

I guess the word eternal does not translate very well in human terminology. If we have always existed then we do not originate from any where. Or may be we could say that we originate from every where. That would be closer to my truth.

Some of us can recall one or more places quite clearly. Those are nice experiences to reflect upon. How they help us with the current assignment of bringing ascension to our planet earth is any ones guess.

John

You must understand though that although we as a collective (God) are eternal, many souls have been experiencing "separation" longer than others and these are what are termed "old souls", and while many have been to more than one place and lived lives on different places, others have pretty much stayed in one spot (arcturians, my race of Sirians, etc.) and have been mainly that race throughout their experience through separation.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Chironheart

I have this idea of starting a project soon, to draw all the races and planets I remember, all my origins. It might trigger memories in others, there are primary races, then from those primary races stem lots of hybrids, lots of unimaginable combinations.

If you are a human being on Earth, very likely you have been so many beings in your universal past and even outside this universe. Why? because the Earth human integrates the paradigm of so many star systems already.

Two of you in this thread say something very important:

1. The origin is the Universe and God

2. What is most important is to work on becoming One with all that you are, meaning your Self. Only then will you have a natural access to your off-world past when you less expect it.

That is how it happened to me. I was told in meditation that first I shall remember past lives in here to understand the soul path, then comes the star past, but it can also be simultaneous.

The only real difference between being an Earth human and your past lives outside Earth is physical shape and technology, but once you remember your star origins you will see that there is a common theme with so much that you see in here.

The way I see it after remembering these things is that there is no single or multiple star origin, everything you see in the sky is your origin but mostly energy is your origin. If you feel drawn to a single stary system or a few, it is likely you are only remembering or being told the tip of the iceberg. ;)

Meditate, only then will you remember. If you do not have access to this, it might be for a good reason, but it will happen eventually.

The essential is invisible to the eyes. Can you tell me who said this quote? ;)
Old 12-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Indigo Godess

How do you find this out? :)
Old 13-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chironheart
I have this idea of starting a project soon, to draw all the races and planets I remember, all my origins. It might trigger memories in others, there are primary races, then from those primary races stem lots of hybrids, lots of unimaginable combinations.

This is actually a really interesting idea Chironheart. I can certainly see how this might trigger memories because the activity of drawing has a lot of meditative qualities. You might find interest in the book "Zen of Seeing/Drawing as Meditation"

Let us know how it goes

Oh and to answer your question "The Little Prince"

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Seeing-Dra...+Zen+of+Seeing

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 29-12-2014, 06:38 PM
comdoc

Angel1

I'm aware of four main influences: Orion (above and to right of belt), Andromeda, Sirius B, Scorpius.
Old 29-12-2014, 06:59 PM
comdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Thank You for replying.

Ohhhh i see so it evolves meditation, i meditate but with specific intentions.

That probably won't include this.

I just thought there was some sort of dictionary or something involving traits that maybe revealed the answer.

Even if it was just thought provoking and fun to find out, i was interested.

Cheers again..

Merry meet Mind Power. Google: A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:07 AM
mindseye

i was always taught not to talk about this stuff.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindseye
i was always taught not to talk about this stuff.

By whom? Why?
Old 05-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Master
Higher self or the soul I'm part of mentioned it's incarnated on many worlds. I'm its first on earth. Though I more recently found out I'm a member of a pod of dolphin like beings, that usually are non anthro, but can be anthro if they want, and some apparently the soul I'm part of, sometimes look like orca type beings.

The area I've seen where the pod seems to hang out looks like it has what looks like some crystal structures and the colors are very vivid. I've asked where they hang out and they said upper astral, high astral, and upper realms. One of them said that the soul I'm part of is away on missions, going where a mission takes him/it, but it visits during a mission and lives there between missions.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Master
Sorry for the likely weird post. i'd edit it if I could.