Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-05-2024, 06:48 PM
Knower

From "The Heart of Awareness" - A translation of the Ashtavakra Gita by Thomas Byrom.

1:6 - Right or wrong,
Joy and sorrow,
These are of the mind only,
They are not yours.

It is not really you,
Who acts or enjoys.

You are everywhere,
Forever free.
Old 15-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Also, what of love? Non-attachment is not non-attachment to love. It is attachment to all that is in alignment with Creation, and alignment with Creation is love.

To be complete, is to be love.
Ah yes, love should not be overlooked. Imo Love is the nature of being. It is the complete oneness of being. Human love is experienced as a closeness or oneness with another or others. True Love is oneness itself. Non Duality is Love.
Old 15-05-2024, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_A_S_G
If God is in fact ...
... that is not God.
I woulden't place limitations on God. As it can be Eternally One and Infinitely Many both at the same time, even as the same thing.
You can however say that freedom does not exist, but you have to admit that within the absolute, and thus destiny, there is a degree of freedom. And even tho it is an illusion, the experience of it is real, and thus eternally and infitely significant.

The absolute does not limit God to expand infinitely. Also through us and the evolution of our desire. So even tho there is no freedom in the absolute, it does not limit us to the experience of absolute freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldcup7
I'm cautious to ...
... without bounds.
Don't you feel like freedom and contentment are emotions?
I would say that freedom and contentment are emotions.
It is not God's desire, but ours. God holds all of our desires and becomes it, unconditionally, on our behalf and calls us toward them. This communication is energy motional and felt emotionally. As emotions indicate the relativity between our perspective as inseperable physical extension of God Source and God's perspective of greater knowing as non-physical source of extension.
When one focuses on their desire, as God knows it to be, one feels good feeling positive emotion. And when one focuses ones consciousness upon the lack/absence of ones desire as God knows it to be, one feels the disagreement of this physical perspective and God's greater knowing as worse feeling negative emotion.

Quote:
I would say ...
... Absolute reality.

When one is looking for the Absolute, and seeking it, the distinction between the absolute and the relative are very significant. Once the absolute has been fully realised, one realises that the distinction between the absolute and the relative is insignificant.
Because both equally supports ones absolute freedom. One uses, as a cosciousness, the nature of relativity to remain unconditionally free in many "relative" conditions and simultaneously allow all realities created by this one consciousness to function as further inspiration for the expansion of desire and its unbounded and unlimitted capacity for satisfaction, realisation (also conditionally), from unconditional to conditional. It is all within the grasp of the infinitely and boundlessly free consciousness to be, do or have anything it so desires to be, do or have. Unconditionally. Meaning, regardless of any and all conditions and under any and all conditions, consciousness is capable of being, doing and having anything it so desires, which also inspire further more desires that are equally ever more realisable, from unconditional to conditional, with zero effort and infinite effectiveness.

The absolute and pure consciousness is boundlessly free. And when it creates, it creates relativity. To be able to expand desire eternally and satisfy them in unconditional freedom and boundless capacity.

Quote:
From "The Heart of ...
... Forever free.
Woulden't you say that freedom is an emotion?
And woulden't you say that Joy and Sorrow is heart and mind, instead of just mind?

From my perspective Joy and Sorrow are more emotions than thoughts.
If one honestly thinks "I feel free." It is an emotion.
If one thinks "I am free." It is a thought. If that thought is held consistently, it is a believe, and if it is believed the result would be a feeling of freedom that would indicate that believe.
The result would be a life of freedom.
Because Consciousness has given consistent attention to "I am free." and thus it becomes a habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern (believe) that agrees/harmonises/resonates with their God Source Consciousness, indicated by the good feeling positive emotion of freedom. And this energetic thought pattern that forms an energy grid that is filled in with conditional circumstances synchronising around the reality that consciousness is creating by continuing to choose to think it or believe it. Or better said, enjoy the essence of it and its alignment with ones own true nature as inseperable extension of God Source.

Quote:
Ah yes, love should ...
... Duality is Love.
And how does one know that they are being true to their own true nature?
Woulden't you say that one needs to be able to feel their own emotion to know wether or not oneself is being more or less true to their own true nature, as liquid love? As unbounded freedom? As unlimitted pure positive god source energy consciousness of infinite intelligence, unconditional love and eternal wisdom?

If you could not feel negative emotion, how would you be able to feel positive emotion?

Every thought one thinks has an energy motional relativity to the ever expanding greater knowing of ones own greater non-physical source consciousness, that is indicated by the emotions. Always real time.
Exactly because Physical Extension and God Source are one, one feels emotion. If God had no thought, one would feel nothing. If one could be seperated from God Source, one would feel no emotion. Your emotion and the profound power of them, exists exactly because you are inseperable from God.
Your emotions are literally indicating the reality you are creating as boundlessly free consciousness.

And so if one can feel their emotions, enlightenment becomes very simple and effortless.
Cause if one knows that when one feels bad, and is thus focused upon unwanted, one can easily conclude what is ones own desire(wanted). And focusing upon it, would cause this one to thus feel enlightened by the energy motional and emotional relief that that thought about that which is wanted as opposed to unwanted (which is in agreement with Source's Greater Knowing) brings.

Every single One Being/Consciousness is eternally and infinitely inseperable from God Source. So the entire purpose of all that exists, is for the ever expanding desire and satisfaction of every single unbounded and unlimitted consciousness/being.

So every negative emotion is a messenger and a gift.
As it tells one that they are focused upon unwanted. And so one realises that which is unwanted. And realising that which is unwanted means one also automatically realises and clarifies that which is wanted/prefered. And then consistently giving what is wanted/prefered the awareness and attention of consciousness, yields good feeling positive emotion, such as enlightenment. Which then also becomes reflected by their life's manifestations and conditions.
As consciousness is eternally free to create any reality it so desires to be, do or have. By merely giving it their consistent attention/awareness.

This is the eternal unconditionally joyful journey of consciousness, that is unconditionally and infinitely free.
Old 15-05-2024, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder
I would say that the human emotion or feeling of freedom is merely a taste of the true freedom that is our true nature, God, Oneness, Consciousness. It is the expression of freedom in the world of freedom and restriction. The opposites appear as expressions of the real and its reflection, truth and untruth.

Similarly with contentment. In the world humans can experience temporary contentment and discontent. Yet God is pure contentment without limits. It is not a feeling of contentment but the basic nature of lacking want.

The opposites point to the truth, which is Non Dual.
Old 16-05-2024, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
I would say ...
... s Non Dual.
When you say, "... the basic nature of lacking want." referring to contentment
Would you also exclude the desire that one has full acces to?
Or only exclude the desire that one has no acces to?
Old 16-05-2024, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Ah yes, love should not be overlooked. Imo Love is the nature of being. It is the complete oneness of being.
Yep, love is also how humans and other animals are born or brought into the world!
Old 16-05-2024, 11:36 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
When you say, "... the basic nature of lacking want." referring to contentment
Would you also exclude the desire that one has full acces to?
Or only exclude the desire that one has no acces to?
Not sure I quite understand the question, but it's useful to explore these things more deeply. Let's see. There is human desire, where a human wants something (in simple terms). I see that as arising from the human (mistaken) sense and belief of being separate. Our true nature, the heart of being, the basic essence of who we are, without the human clothing, is without limits and without form. So we can say, "I am limitless. There is no other. I am not separate. There is nothing outside or inside me. There is nothing that I need, nothing that I want, as there is nothing else." Or we can just sum this up as, "I am."

So from that perspective, from the heart of being, there is complete unbounded contentment. There is no need or want, no desire, and no feeling or emotion. This may sound like a void, and some may consider it that way. But it is neither empty nor full. It is an unbounded completeness. So life without end. Natural undisturbed, unshakable peace. The heart of love, by which all lesser love is known.

Regarding human desire, imo it is as a result of feeling incomplete, and this force of desire is the root of the world's evolutionary impulse to return to a state of oneness. All the while, oneness is right here. The world's play of separateness goes out from oneness, remains in oneness, and returns to oneness.
Old 16-05-2024, 11:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Also, what of love? Non-attachment is not non-attachment to love. It is attachment to all that is in alignment with Creation, and alignment with Creation is love.
To be complete, is to be love.
If you don’t mind me interrupting…:)
I see it this way.To be love is completion. Love completes the state of ‘being complete’. ( it isn’t in need of what completes it)

Love is like the bridge. Those who cross over ( in the transitioning stages) feel the radiant light of love, mostly to illuminate what is ‘complete’ ..illuminate everything perceived, contained as ‘not complete’

You don’t need to be attached to what you are. It just is..

From their illuminated being is just clarity of being illuminated, which people interpret as they perceive and ‘need’.
Old 16-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
You don’t need to be attached to what you are. It just is..
That's true. I'm speaking of attachment in same the way we are souls "attached" to the Creation Source. A very specific unfolding of events takes place with regards to our soul evolution journey. We incarnate as souls on a particular vibration plane of existence. And when we're done, we return to the Creation Source, to the One. As soul-spirit beings we are attached to that particular soul evolution process, just as we are attached to the Creation Source as the home we always return to.

I go out for the day and when I'm done I return home. I don't think about it much, I just go do things. That is the "just is" aspect. But I always return home each time. That's the "attachment" aspect.
Old 16-05-2024, 03:22 PM
Master
@Goldcup7
post #107
Wow, thanks for sharing that. That is a wonderful train of thought.

I have a sensation that this going out in adventure and coming back home, follows the natural evolution of our own desires, upon which we focus and thus expand it's reality. Either this or that way.

Often people think they are stuck in a cycle, but I think the cycle, due to following our own desire and personal choice, is actually not cyclical, because it does not repeat itself. It's a non rythmic motion that reflects the free will being excersized.

It's pretty awesome that we can even talk about these things.