Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Enlightener

Old 29-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Enlightener

Old 29-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Enlightener

Fighter Jet... in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs..***?

Look at the shape of their bodies.. no where else in Egyptian art are these body shapes drawn this particular way. It's more than the artists simply deciding to draw them that way.

Old 30-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Time

NOne of the art you posted was ancient by ANY means, except the egyptian. All of that art you showed me was form the 1400s (ish).

And as for the egytian, yes there is, theres a skull of kings that have the elongated head, they wroupd wrap the head, sortve like chinese women bind their feet.

Out of all of that (ive seen all of it before ), odd is the helicopter. And even at that, we either know what it means, or we dont. IF we kno what it means, then it obvioulsy isnt a helicopter. Humans have a nasty habit of associatin things with the familiar, we see a helicopter, they egyptians see the hyroglyph for the god osirus (thats not what that one means, im just saying)
Old 30-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Enlightener

I posted ancient japanese art, ancient meso-american art and sculpture, I even posted a friggin' cave painting lol

I included the European stuff because it adds to my point.

Studies have shown that the elongated heads could not have been manipulated through a device, as there are other factors involved.

http://www.crystalinks.com/incanskulls.html

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6.htm

You are coming from a pre-conceived notion which you have been taught by modern society within the context of however long you have been alive on this earth.

It is not a matter of who or what is right or wrong, but what is observable, and what's so, it's a matter of open inquiry into the truth of life on earth and it's original and peculiar heritage.

There is nothing saying that these are mere coincidences, in as much as they are literal references to actual objects or craft. You are simply saying that because you are coming from this pre-conceived mindset which has been implemented into your thoughts since you were a child. It's not a matter of coming up with assumptions about 'what could have been', but about connecting the dots, and implementing a new type of thinking that is not 'proven' by mainstream science and historical teachings.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Time

Sorry i missed the fist age of pics you posted...

The heads, once again, are done by wrapping the babies skull and elonganing it, liek the ring neck people in asia.

The asian ones arent ancient, and have you seen some fo the things the chinese invented? LOL if we dont know what it is, we cant assume without something... Did you see what the writing on those pics translate too?

THe godl ship has interested me...

The stone "ship" is being held the wrong bloody way.. the "rockets" go ont he bottom and its a stylized face.

And again, nothing is ancient. The only thing that is close is the aussie painting, which once again, we alway associate things with the familiar. What if its a giant nipple god? Dont laugh, cause we dont know forsure.
Old 30-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Sorry i missed the fist age of pics you posted...

That's ok :)

Quote:

The heads, once again, are done by wrapping the babies skull and elonganing it, liek the ring neck people in asia.

The asian ones arent ancient, and have you seen some fo the things the chinese invented? LOL if we dont know what it is, we cant assume without something... Did you see what the writing on those pics translate too?

No, I'm not sure what the writing translates to but it would be interesting to find out!

Quote:
THe godl ship has interested me...

The stone "ship" is being held the wrong bloody way.. the "rockets" go ont he bottom and its a stylized face.

Lol, so you're an expert on UFO's now?

Quote:
And again, nothing is ancient. The only thing that is close is the aussie painting, which once again, we alway associate things with the familiar. What if its a giant nipple god? Dont laugh, cause we dont know forsure.

What is your definition of ancient? What time period are we talking here?

Essentially both our arguments are equal in measure, we can't know for 100% sure that they are referencing alien craft that they have seen, but as I said, it's all about connecting the dots. And all the pictures look more like alien craft than nipple gods lol

We have alien sightings today, I don't see why this wouldn't have happened at other times in history.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Master

Quote:
I've heard/read that this was debunked. Some how they can tell when a skull has been wrapped to lengthen it and these skulls didn't have those signs. But I can't provide any links since I can't remember where I read it or heard it. So you can toss out my comment if you wish. And of course you can find scientists that can argue both ends of a stick.
Old 30-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Enlightener

Yeah, that's pretty much what it was saying in the links I gave.

If you're up for conspiracy theories, I think that the head wrapping thing was injected into the mainstream media in order to try and debunk the true nature of these skulls.. but that's me lol
Old 30-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Master

I like conspiracy theories actually. I went through the phase for awhile until I realized it all didn't really matter in the end and I wanted to stop giving it so much energy. I consider it to be a natural part of the awakening process, i.e realizing that things aren't as we've always believed.

This is a right turn on the topic but I was trying to find the comment Marie made about Wilcock having lost his way. She posted it earlier on this thread but I'm unable to find it back to quote it. I've had the feeling myself in the past year or so. I initially loved his work. I have trouble putting my finger on it exactly. I almost didn't buy his book though I'm glad now after I read it.

He doesn't allow discussion of other people's work on his website for one. I commented once at the end of one of his blog entries that I wished he'd stop focusing on negative personal attacks and focus on the positive. My thinking was where you focus is where your energy goes. A moderator then said he'd allow my comment through only to hold it up as an example. He did not like my comment and why things like this wouldn't be tolerated. I don't remember his specific comments anymore but I recall feeling shocked by it. It gave me a creepy feeling since it was a lot like something a religious zealot would do. I don't know. I guess I shouldn't be bashing someone on the forum but it caused me to take a step back, quirk an eyebrow and wonder what's going on here. Maybe it's all just about human flaws.