Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Guide
Stillness

Stillness is moving.

Q1: What do I love about myself right now?

I love that I love being alone. That I feel at my best when I'm alone. I love that I'm aware of the rejuvenation that comes from being alone. That I respect the significance of just being by yourself. That it is a cathartic experience for me. That it is like a confirmation of a constant meditative state. I love that I don't experience loneliness and that I don't even think it's possible.

Q2: What is making my heart sing right now?

My heart is singing for stillness and solitary. It's singing for the poetry of the morning. For the slow and gentle awakening of everything. For the aliveness that comes with waking up. It's singing for the way the sun shines in the morning. For the peace that comes from seeing the glow of that sun and basking in its warmth.

My heart is singing for not rushing anything. For realizing that taking a few moments to savor my lemongrass tea as I watch two birds playing in my yard will not make me late for work!

It's singing for putting real butter on my multi-grain toast instead of vegan butter. Because real butter tastes good. Lactose intolerance be damned!

It's singing for the loveliness of this song and video. This is me today. Even the breed of dog is right. The Head and the Heart - Let's Be Still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwaGzIPpbBI

Q3: What do I love about my SM, SC, TF, whatever right now?

I love that she is accepting of all circumstance. That her philosophy is that everything she receives and experiences is for her own growth, and things happens to facilitate that growth. I love that she strives to recognize and achieve that growth without forcing it. I love that she says that she is constantly expanding and growing. Ever-changing, yet always the same.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Q1: I love the fact that I can feel happy on my own.

Q2: The voice of my love.

Q3: The fact that he always answers when I ask something before sleeping. I love my dreams with him, they are so beautiful and positive, the only place where we've met so far (because in the "real" world he doesn't view the messages I send). He probably doesn't even know I exist. But I wonder if he is dreaming of someone he doesn't know yet...
Old 30-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Guide
OOPS

Last edited by lancing : 30-07-2016 at 04:05 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:19 AM
Guide

What is it that's making your heart sing right now?
Being in a place of complete peace and happiness.

What is that you love the most about yourself right now?
My appreciation for all that is going well in my life.

What is it that you love the most about your twin flame or your soul mate or whatever, right now?
They show up when I least expect it and it is always exciting.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:42 AM
Guide
"The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe." - Deepak Chopra

I love that I'm always learning from everything. From people. From animals. From trees...or whatever. I love that I'm not always consciously aware that I'm learning. That I know that there's a lesson in everything. I love that I observe with wide eyes and later review everything that I've seen and experienced. The lessons aren't always clear at first but eventually I learn. I love that I'm open enough to learn everyday.

My heart is singing for the wisdom of Deepak Chopra. It's singing for the development of mother-daughter relationships. For reaching that "mother-daughter friendship" stage that some of us reach with our mothers. It's singing for a mother who is nosey, but who has obviously learned not to interfere. My heart is singing for laughter in every interaction. For sharing a laugh with my mother as we realize that we are SO expressive with our hands, like two gay (male) Broadway producers. *snaps fingers* Yesss!

It's singing for this sexy SOB and this song: BORNS - Electric Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYr96YYEaZY

For this song too: Meghan Trainor - Me Too (Don't agree with all of the messages, but it's fun to dance to) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDRORgoZxZU

I just love her...everything right now. Everything she is or isn't...has ever been or will ever be. Inside and out. Up and down. Forward and backward. All the way around. Above and below. I love it all. I want it all.
Old 30-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:

Q1: my determination

Q2: spending time with the 2 year old in my life

Q3: that he's trying to be less of an ******* about sex, and to not make threats to end our relationship
Old 01-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Guide
Love Speaks

Love Speaks. It speaks in such quiet whispers that only in silence can it be heard. From the breath of love, what words tickle. What truth awaits discovery. What wisdom beckons the listener forth. Such deafening silence.

I love my patience and my gentleness with myself. That I am as gentle with my healing process on the bad days as I am on the good days. That I relax into the bad days and honor them as I do the good. I honor myself at those times. Understanding that I am always growing...I am always getting better. No temporary pain nor confusion nor sadness could ever take away from the permanent love and joy I feel. I don't need tomorrow to love today.

My heart is singing for cuddling and sharing a banana with a toddler as she gently wakes up to her day. For making waves with our hands in her bath water, and saying goodbye to the bubble fairies as we blow them away. Sharing orange sherbet with her. She took over my spoon, so I had to get another one. Laughing because she thinks sherbet is "pwetty good." Sherbet that I only keep because she has got to be the only child in the world who doesn't like other types of ice cream. My heart is singing for spending the entire afternoon with her.

It's singing for having the same damn thoughts as someone else. For sharing thoughts. For love. Always for love. Actually, it's quite calm because of this, but I like to think of my heart as always singing or dancing with the rhythm of life.

My heart is singing for the lyrics in this song: Susie Suh x Robot Koch - Here with Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zd89VJ0z6A

Love Susie Suh! This is song is so beautiful and NOT one of sadness.

I love...her soul (I don't care how that sounds). I love that she puts her beautiful mark on everything that she creates. I love that she can be found within all the art that she creates, especially within the words that she writes. Her soul, her love comes through every touch, every breath. All that she does, she does with love. She is love and love is she.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Master
This is so cute lol. ♡♡ Peace and protection over that little one
Old 01-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
This is so cute lol. ♡♡ Peace and protection over that little one

Aww...thank you! I was going to give a shout out to you because I miss your cute little messages on the thread, but...obviously I didn't need to. Don't feel obligated to me. Your love is needed elsewhere.
Old 02-08-2016, 05:06 AM
Guide
Seems like all I do is spend my time writing about love! And right now, I love it!

Today: Love removes the identity of self. And it doesn't seek the identity or the approval of others. This removal is not by choice, it's not by force, it's not by my own will...it is simply the result of true love. Removal of the ego is not the ultimate goal. Permanence of love is. The self is not removed by the self. It is overtaken by love. Nothing is lost when love is found.

I love...

My heart is singing for Osho and his work that broke me down today. It's singing for the beauty that lives within us all. For exposing yourself...NOT the way you look...NOT who you identify as, but your deepest, DEEPEST truth. The beauty that cannot be seen or described. That is greater than our actions or our words. Not the nice person. Not the kind person. Not the compassionate person. The truth! The constant, the magnificent, the beautiful underneath. My heart is singing for YOU!

It's singing for being broken down by this song: Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful. Because it reminds me of who I was (Emeli Sande is perfect) and how my walls have fallen against my will. A quiet and powerful breakdown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIxCtEveG8

I love her ability to see what I cannot...what others cannot. Her ability to see straight through you...to know you. Her ability to see straight through me. I love that she keeps these visions to herself (doesn't know that I know). I love that her 'sight' is even clearer now.