Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Docha

Lol!

Its good to know that little tidbit!

He knows I call him buttnugget, I am turdlicker...so its not disrespectfull to those that might find it insulting...lol

Well purposely not answering me, is ignoring anyway you slice it. My evil side is hoping I'm haunting him, would serve him right!

Lol seriously, we can't purposely hurt eachother. We're too soft that way. So I have to remind myself of that now and then.

Assuming no one is purposely trying to hurt me either, is what allows me to accept others as they are too. That is how this stuff works, ripple effect!

:)
Old 20-08-2011, 12:03 AM
twinwonder7

Wow, I would truly love to know if he thinks of me like that. I feel it sometimes, but then the logical part of the brain sheds doubt. Anyway, it helps me a lot to hear the stories from another perspective. It's kind of a paradox, if someone gets away because of the intensity, but then it's intense anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
yeah. i'm so cold and disspassionate that you're acceptance of my self expression gets me a little teary eyed. lol

and i very much doubt Mr Buttnuggett (lol) is ignoring you. he may be TRYING to ignore you but i bet it's not working. believe me (as a "runner") try as i might and despite all the willfulness i can muster i can not ignore my principle co-operant. he's so deeply lodged in my soul that i'd have to be lobotomized to get rid of him. and that might not even work. lol
Old 20-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
IQ: he may be TRYING to ignore you but i bet it's not working. believe me (as a "runner") try as i might and despite all the willfulness i can muster i can not ignore my principle co-operant. he's so deeply lodged in my soul that i'd have to be lobotomized to get rid of him. and that might not even work.

Well said, IQ.

This is why I recommend... don't fall for surface appearances - either the beautiful fantasies or the painful denials. Just stay with the love.

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
IQ: he may be TRYING to ignore you but i bet it's not working. believe me (as a "runner") try as i might and despite all the willfulness i can muster i can not ignore my principle co-operant. he's so deeply lodged in my soul that i'd have to be lobotomized to get rid of him. and that might not even work.

Well said, IQ.

This is why I recommend... don't fall for surface appearances - either the beautiful fantasies or the painful denials. Just stay with the love.

Xan

well, that's the thing. isn't it? if i know nothing else, if i understand none of it, if i can believe in nothing of it other than in the Love that's there ... that's all there is.
Old 20-08-2011, 12:37 PM
diamonds070810

mystical - i love this - so accurate. all twin flames story differs slightly but like enlightener says "have patience, our higher selves know what is going on, it is organizing the event and they know when you will be together again" BANG ON! couldnt say it better.

my TF is the runner and this makes alot of sense to me - thankyou.
Old 20-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds070810
mystical - i love this - so accurate. all twin flames story differs slightly but like enlightener says "have patience, our higher selves know what is going on, it is organizing the event and they know when you will be together again" BANG ON! couldnt say it better.

my TF is the runner and this makes alot of sense to me - thankyou.

gotta disagree with you guys here i dont think it's about patiene at all, i used to, sure i think some patience is necessary but at the end of the day we all know we can sit and be patient for 6 months and the outcome of the meeting with the ts is still the same ...they run and we can hammer their door down and guess what they always come back for more, the way we act with them, it's not all that relevant, i think it's about working out what lesson they bought in and going out and learning it, patience and we will still be in the same place in 10 years time and some people are!
Old 20-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Docha

Hey miss, I know what you mean.

I often have to deal with change. 'Change' my choice of action to stir things up. Always doing 'the right thing' never does anything. Listening to that urge, gets motion, how to apply that urge, is the real lesson.

Patience, lol enough of that. But, if the other is resisting patien e needs to be observed for you need to trust their inner knowing as much as your own.

My guy says flat out "I'm not ready." I have to trust that he knows himself, and have patience for him to figure it out.

I learned patience as a child, I'm not lacking in that area. Fear of change and making waves, that is the part I need to work on.
Old 20-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Master
miss... i think it's about working out what lesson they bought in and going out and learning it, patience and we will still be in the same place in 10 years time and some people are!

I agree. Waiting for the other person to work through their issues can be an avoidance of facing and releasing our own, that are often brought up in by soul mate meetings.

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Hey miss, I know what you mean.

I often have to deal with change. 'Change' my choice of action to stir things up. Always doing 'the right thing' never does anything. Listening to that urge, gets motion, how to apply that urge, is the real lesson.

Patience, lol enough of that. But, if the other is resisting patien e needs to be observed for you need to trust their inner knowing as much as your own.

My guy says flat out "I'm not ready." I have to trust that he knows himself, and have patience for him to figure it out.

I learned patience as a child, I'm not lacking in that area. Fear of change and making waves, that is the part I need to work on.
\

the thing is though once you learn the lesson you then get the choice, you dont have to be patient any more. i was told it would happen and was skeptical but im starting to believe it, and our lesson is not always what we think it is i got mine wrong.
Old 20-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Docha

What was your lesson and what did you think it was?

This intrigues me!

I do believe its these topics that need to be brought up. Even if it may seem to dissmantle the illussion of the twin flame.