Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-10-2018, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you find verification BJ please let me know
The thought of those poor Dinosaurs not fitting on the Ark torments me

Dinosaurs died off 66 million years ago. The geological record easily shows when dinosaurs lived and then disappeared.

Oddly, nobody seems to be able to find in the very recent geological record evidence of a global flood.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:51 AM
Experiencer

bj have you tried to google for the information you are seeking?
Old 05-10-2018, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus

Sure, many times.

I live in an area surrounded by mountains. Some areas I can not find dinosaur fossils because the areas came into existence after the dinosaurs died.

One area has rocks that date back to 1.9 billion years.

But evidence of a world wide flood in modern times I can not find.

Being the water covered the Earth for over 1 year, there definitely has to be much evidence of the event that is if it did happen.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Dinosaurs died off 66 million years ago. The geological record easily shows when dinosaurs lived and then disappeared.
Oddly, nobody seems to be able to find in the very recent geological record evidence of a global flood.
I feed the dinosaurs every morning ....
Old 05-10-2018, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
Scientists/Archaeologists have searched ( google it ) and found no evidence at all.

Judeo-Christian mythology probably trying to explain Tsunamis which we know have occurred all over the world many times and evidence has been found.....
Old 05-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I agree totally, therefore we are all ONE with the Source or the father, when we realize this we then let the Source shine through us, we are then the light of the world.

Wonderfully put !

The words are great, but how is this then reflected in actual behaviors ?
Old 05-10-2018, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
These are the channeled writings of Jesus, in Mr. Padgett's book. These are Jesus's views on the bible, and his relationship to God.
How do you know these are really the words of Jesus? Jesus warned that false Christs would come who falsely claimed to be him. If you really want to know what Jesus said read the Bible and use the words there to test any words from any other source that claim to be from him.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:42 PM
boshy b. good

"i strongly believe jesus has got enough heart
to make any positive belief to above, possible"
Old 11-08-2019, 03:07 AM
Master
Jesus summed up the God/god issue when he quoted Psalms 82:6 "We are all gods."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-08-2019, 04:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Jesus summed up the God/god issue when he quoted Psalms 82:6 "We are all gods."
BigJohn..I believe that you have it incorrect.

The psalms are refering to dark minded beings who, in our presence, do refer to themselves as our gods. & not as us being Gods.
For in the previous psalm 81 it states the below, & is refering to wanna be gods & warning us of them, as is the message held within canon & non canon scripture......
-------------
8Hear, O My people, and I will warn you:

O Israel, if only you would listen to Me!

9There must be no strange god among you,

nor shall you bow to a foreign god.

10I am the LORD your God,
----------------

& no with out going through the entire psalms once more, I believe that it does not refer to us being Gods..FOREIN GODS IS THE WORD TO TAKE NOTE OF...THERE ARE NO GODS IN CREATION, AND BIBLICAL SCRIPTURE EMBELLISHES THE TRUTH.
THE GOD IS EMBELLISHED AS BEING A GOD, HOWEVER GOD ENTITY IS REFERED TO AS THE HEAVENLY FATHER OF LOVE, & NOT AS A GOD, RULING OVER SEER.

Psalms 82 also states & says to the wannabe gods...
-----------------
6I have said, ‘You are gods;

you are all sons of the Most High.’

7But like mortals you will die,

and like rulers you will fall.”
------------
And like rulers you will FALL...what God can FALL.

If the Lord is suggesting that we are gods, then how can we fall...loving gods (of which there are zero) can not fall.

& so the Lord is refering to unloving beings who repress the Heavenly Fathers children on Earth.
& the biblical scriptures embellishes the truth in suggesting that ye are gods, when they are repressive dark beings of whom swarm the Earth repressing the FATHERLESS...OR ONES THAT CAN NOT BE TRANSFORMED INTO THE THE FATHERS CHILDREN, BECAUSE OF THE VEIL/CLOAK OF DARKNESS/FORGETFULNESS THAT IS SURROUNDING US.

I OUGHT TO KNOW, AS I EXPERIENCE THE DARK FORCES KNOWINGLY, MOMENT BY MOMENT, DAY IN DAY OUT, NIGHT AFTER NIGHT.

They attack myself & my physical possessions continuously. & i know them well & they have refered to themselves as Gods, & offered me everything...But i refused from day one.