Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Eelco

I see.

This forum is just a device where we can poor our understanding and truths out there regardless of what anyone thinks of them

Because they are our truths. As long as I have some mystical ability to label the energy and intent I feel all is well. No need to interpret your reasons or intent. Because in substituting my own. That becomes my truth.

Isn't that what Raziel did? And somehow he's wrong..

Funny how that seems to work.

With Love
Eelco
Old 07-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
I see.

This forum is just a device where we can poor our understanding and truths out there regardless of what anyone thinks of them

Because they are our truths. As long as I have some mystical ability to label the energy and intent I feel all is well. No need to interpret your reasons or intent. Because in substituting my own. That becomes my truth.

Isn't that what Raziel did? And somehow he's wrong..

Funny how that seems to work.

With Love
Eelco

How can you interpret another's intention?

He can interpret his of course.

Who said wrong? I am stating what my intention was. If he said..That it feels cruel to him feeling that, that would be very different. I would say, that is his feeling and he is interpreting it as cruel. So be it. That is his to own and feel and describe as so.

Mystical is my speciality by the way.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Eelco

For instance. You said you enjoyed our conversation. That was the one where you perceived my energy as repetitive, tiresome and needed a yoga break to clear. Right?

Somehow I perceive the energy right now as thickheaded and consisting of sets of multiple standards to be picked and chosen from as we see fit.

My perception. My truth. Nothing to do with anybody..
Oeh this is fun.

Can I blame that sliver of tension that something doesn't quite fit on Raziel? That way all is well again in the whole wide world. Because it is my perception of that world..

How lovely. Look. The Unicorns have returned.

What sarcasm you say?? Nope didn't intend it that way.
You must look underneath it.

See?

With Love
Eelco
Old 07-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
For instance. You said you enjoyed our conversation. That was the one where you perceived my energy as repetitive, tiresome and needed a yoga break to clear. Right?

Somehow I perceive the energy right now as thickheaded and consisting of sets of multiple standards to be picked and chosen from as we see fit.

Oeh this is fun.

Can I blame that sliver of tension that something doesn't quite fit on Raziel? That way all is well again in the whole wide world. Because it is my perception of that world..

See?

With Love
Eelco

I don't see sarcasm.

Your not stating my intent. So I have no issue with whatever your saying here.

Don't look I don't care.

Why don't you look at yourself and perhaps maybe notice how your energy changes when caught up in his web.

Not that his web bothers me. Not that it bothers me that you get caught up in it..hehe

As for a yoga and tea break. I wasn't the least bit perturbed by your Lone energy...:) Sometimes there is this theme playing out in the energy, like jumping on each others bandwagon. (that would be the best way to describe it) He starts the fire and you get caught in the fire, so its hard to see you as I know you can be when not being in that way. Fire doesn't feel like it is your true self. Where as Razzy boy uses fire all the time to maintain his youth as being strong and sure.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Why is noticing cruel intent. Have you wondered if your own judgement has taken it upon himself to name it as such? And it has me wondering why you might pull cruel intent out of me noticing what I noticed.

I can speak its truth directly as I see. Their was no animosity in my expression of directly noticing something that caught my curiosity.
Do you not think that this is possible? To notice and express the noticing.

Would you consider it possible that your energy and words do dig him deeper in this issue you have throughout this thread? That you are influencing things on your side of things more so, than when Eelco is on his own and opening differently? Perhaps you could considered this in reflection of my offering? Or is it preferable that reaction to it and labelling it suits you best?

How you feel about reading my words of what I noticed, perhaps struck a chord in you that determined its own labelling.

I have considered your mention of cruel intent and that wasn't my intention. My intention was to state a fact in my noticing. End of story.

As for my use of the all the you's, I have come into your reality where you suggested it wasn't necessary and so you shouldn't have any issue with me over this. Unless of course Gem has convinced you otherwise.

What you have said isn't truth - Eelco has responded to this fact - it is OPINION.

Any subversion offered by you towards me only highlights the continued insistence to only communicate on your terms. Raziel has to look within, Raziel or any other apparent student of this superiority looks at every situation wrongly...

Its opinion.

Eeleco can talk in your chosen spiritual terms because he's studied them, he can use words that perhaps you prefer - if we were talking in Abrahamic religious terms I would perhaps concede a little for the sake of conversion.

I might say "The Profit Mohammed" to be respectful etc ..

Out in the world, especially when trying to understand others there is wriggle room. Hence my attempting to curb "you" language even though I think it is hyper sensitive to even care.

Attempting to point out that you essentially accept another poster via condition is not only judgemental its also a manipulation tactic.

Any single word I used to highlight this unspiritual behavior would have been turned around & pointed at me, my inclination etc ..

I wonder why my observation is deflected back yet yours is accepted as such?

These actions are nothing new, no originality.

I'd postulate that my language, my views are being envisioned as those of an aggressor - which is wrong - but whatever, I'm not a lone voice on here.

I have stated previously that I've seen the mask slips before - they reveal frightened children.

Whilst it is kind to sooth the frightened, telling them that "nothing bad will happen" leads to false securities - ending in harsher realisation in the end.

Forewarned is forearmed as they say.

~

Its not a nice lesson to learn but attempting to shoot the messenger shows how much denial exists.

Paint it as unloving or unconcerned if needs be - doesn't make it true.

If words contain a high level of understanding they simply do, no need to make them pretty & presentable as part of an overall safety blanket.

The wolves & bears don't fear soft blankets, cozy snuggly language prepared nobody past 6 years old for how hard life can be to navigate.

Nature gives us this example every day.

Who knows better than Gaia - the ancestral mother of all life: the primal Mother Earth goddess?

If her lessons are harsh towards the smallest chicks to the largest elephants - there is a genuine reason they exist.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 07-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
What you have said isn't truth - Eelco has responded to this fact - it is OPINION.

Any subversion offered by you towards me only highlights the continued insistence to only communicate on your terms. Raziel has to look within, Raziel or any other apparent student of this superiority looks at every situation wrongly...

Its opinion.

Eeleco can talk in your chosen spiritual terms because he's studied them, he can use words that perhaps you prefer - if we were talking in Abrahamic religious terms I would perhaps concede a little for the sake of conversion.

I might say "The Profit Mohammed" to be respectful etc ..

Out in the world, especially when trying to understand others there is wriggle room. Hence my attempting to curb "you" language even though I think it is hyper sensitive to even care.

Attempting to point out that you essentially accept another poster via condition is not only judgemental its also a manipulation tactic.

Any single word I used to highlight this unspiritual behavior would have been turned around & pointed at me, my inclination etc ..

I wonder why my observation is deflected back yet yours is accepted as such?

These actions are nothing new, no originality.

I'd postulate that my language, my views are being envisioned as those of an aggressor - which is wrong - but whatever, I'm not a lone voice on here.

I have stated previously that I've seen the mask slips before - they reveal frightened children.

Whilst it is kind to sooth the frightened, telling them that "nothing bad will happen" leads to false securities - ending in harsher realisation in the end.

Forewarned is forearmed as they say.

Its not a nice lesson to learn but attempting to shoot the messenger shows how much denial exists.

Paint it as unloving or unconcerned if needs be - doesn't make it true.

If words contain a high level of understanding they simply do, no need to make them pretty & presentable as part of an overall safety blanket.

The wolves & bears don't fear soft blankets, cozy snuggly language prepared nobody past 6 years old for how hard life can be to navigate.

Nature gives us this example every day.

Who knows better than Gaia - the ancestral mother of all life: the primal Mother Earth goddess?

If her lessons are harsh towards the smallest chicks to the largest elephants - there is a genuine reason they exist.

Reading this makes me want to throw my arms up and surrender. Seriously, for someone your age, your style of relating, does my head in. So I surrender. I feel free all of sudden ..How beautiful it feels!

Old 07-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Seriously, for someone your age, your style of relating, does my head in.

So what?

Why should that silence anything that I might say - that might "click" with other posters.

I've been painted as a misogynist yet at least one female poster saw past that & heard my actual voice.

As someone who has a very successful relationship & a happy life I have plenty of honest experience to share.

Perhaps that is the real thing that some cannot relate to.

Reality is often a paradox.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 07-04-2018, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:

Oeh this is fun.

See?

With Love
Eelco

Your a gentleman Eelco

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 07-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Eelco

Quote:
I don't see sarcasm.

Your not stating my intent. So I have no issue with whatever your saying here.

Not out to get some issue acknowledged.
The part about looking underneath may help be a clue though.

You say you do again and again. Look deeper. You repeatedly seem to miss what is there.

With Love
Eelco
Old 07-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Your a gentleman Eelco

Thank you.
You felt that didn't you.

I enjoy your contributions too.
Maybe we should have a spiritual conversation about that someday.

With Love
Eelco