Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-01-2011, 02:31 AM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

Hi Graelwyn - I have felt that soul in the same room with me thing too , hovering around me too - sometimes I feel he is in front of me watching me with those eyes - its surreal though . Well yes I have been a bit of a runner myself too - changing times n routes n all that. Wondering now that I should stop doing it -

Lucid dreams have increased too, n the telepathy too - today I could almost read what was on his mind..n the soul conversations with him have increased - funny that so much should happen today, 1.11.11 working I think.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Dharma Employee

I know the vibe of feeling her soul in the room, felt it tons of times, since august/ september time, pretty much nightly

I first think I actually felt her spirits presence in April with me becuase that was shortly after the first time, I realised there was something extremely special about her to me(felt the fleeting navel tug back then too but dismissed it at the time as the results of some recent accupuncture, I had, had but now know it not to be the case) before then I felt an affinity, an ease in communication, an attraction but was coming off anti d at the time and was a bit all over the place but in the new year, the magnetism increased and it dawned on me, how much she meant to me

at the moment, i do feel somewhat peaceful but on occassion get exaperated that I am on tablets that are robbing me of the experience a bit but at the same time, I was debilitated with grief, hunbled with tearful blissful love and missing her all at the same time but knew I had to stay away for a while, because it was really screwing me up and I did not feel very male, strong in her presence because I was so out of balance

trying to work on that at the moment but am still not sure I can go back, as it will probably all begin again, and I don't want to keep on losing energy to her and not be centred in myself which frequently happened when I saw her

I would spend the whole evening at ceroc, pretty much thinking of her and trying to stay focussed on me and my dance partner and it rarely worked

it was just consuming me and driving me barmy
Old 12-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Ascender
There is a lot going on behind the scenes so to speak Dharma. Remember you have guides and so does she, so have patience, faith and trust, and if it is meant to be.......Within divine timing it will be.

I believe that as twins we have been seperated for reasons of growth......This applies to soulmates also. We have had to work on healing ourselves.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Dharma Employee

thks , falling, I may even try dating someone else in the meantime, but realise that without anti depressansts, I could not even contemplate anyone else but her, so it feels a bit fake,and I always remained single rather than just date, for the sake of dating, but lately, I feel like I need a bit of fun in my life, even if it is, anti depressant, assisted

the energy management stuff is helping enormously too
Old 12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Ascender
Sending you a huge hug Dharma. ((hug)). I can understand totally all you are feeling and saying. At soul level we yearn for the soul relationship.

You know i was a runner........I just could not understand the level of intensity i felt with my twin, or the higher-experiences.

But i have been blessed, we are back in touch.........I have grown to the right level of understanding needed.

At the beginning of this year my guides told me that 2011 would be the year of twin reunion, as long as we all keep faith, trust and believe in the magic of love. But i now understand that we do not have to be together in a human sense......We are merged souls in truth.

I hope you continue to feel stronger Dharma........look to the future, i am sure all will be resolved for you. Feel the love within!!

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 12-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Guide
This morning, just when I woke up, I tought this, like a prayer. I want to share it with you:

Oh My Mind
Help me never become a burden for him, (Lucho, my twin flame)
Rather, a powerful driver of his spiritual evolution.
In the meantime I will be here
Taking care of our deeds,
With another kind of consciousness.

Make me aware enough to
benefit with the best of each world and
project it to others,
for my own spiritual evolution.

Bless you
Old 12-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Ascender
Love it Tiss!!

Old 12-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Ascender
I recieved an e-mail from my twin on the 1.1.11 and again yesterday on the 11.1.11. what are the chances with these numbers. LOL

There is true magic in the air i think...........I feel the prophecy is coming true about the reunion of the twins.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

Hello - agree with all on the point of trust n faith for the re-unit with your twin.
There is somethng definitely in the air - and things seem to be jus falling in place with respect to the twin for me. I guess its a lot of awakening here - I ended up giving up meat during this process - wondering if there are any changes happening with you guys?
Old 12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Ascender
Only vibrationally with me WhiteHorse. I guess all will fall into place for all of us. ((hug))