Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Master
Hi

Tonight my husbands deceased mothers antique phone rang and rang!
It was not plugged it. Nor is there a phone point there as its only used as an ornament.My best friend and I were talking on my house phone about listening and trusting intuition at precise time the antique phone rang!

:)

lol hubby just asked why didnt I answer it?
Old 13-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi

Tonight my husbands deceased mothers antique phone rang and rang!
It was not plugged it. Nor is there a phone point there as its only used as an ornament.My best friend and I were talking on my house phone about listening and trusting intuition at precise time the antique phone rang!

lol hubby just asked why didnt I answer it?

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!! (that of course, is an aussie response to "UNREAL!"...as you know and needn't be answered!)
Give me time to wrap my silly mind around this LOL
Old 13-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Master
Like JS's story...like Smiler's phone...like all of these here....
There are no possible explanations for these occurrences....none at all! ....they happen and in that moment, we are dealing with something outside of this realm we so believe and trust in most of the time.
There is far more out there then science can explain...far more!!!!
BELIEVE IT, OR NOT!!
Old 13-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Master
Night :)
lol
yes .. there is much much more its endless .. the omega ..no beginning ..no end !
Us silly humans try and put things in boxes sometimes ay! And just when we think we have it wrapped up nicely something pops out , LOL LOL

Old 13-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Night :)
lol
yes .. there is much much more its endless .. the omega ..no beginning ..no end !
Us silly humans try and put things in boxes sometimes ay! And just when we think we have it wrapped up nicely something pops out , LOL LOL

And why is this Smiler? hehe

no..no...this is just a hytorical question and doesnt need answering LOL
Old 13-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
back in the mid 90's I was working in a town about 15 minutes from mine. This was still in the time when seat belts were supposed to be worn but the majority still didn't, and I was one.

I left work on a Friday and was going to go pick up my check from the temp agency. it was a good 30 minute drive, through the town I was in and half way across my town. As I settled into the car and started to get ready to go all of the sudden from no where I heard very loud voice say "PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON!!!".......that took a minute to digest, looking around, there was no one. So i set off for pay day.....got all the way across one town and into the next. I parked the car, went in and came back out. As i went to back up I heard a loud "clunk"........my tirod dropped out. imagine if I was driving!

that sorta happened to my father, he was driving with a friend and my father had a very loud sudden urge to put his seatbelt on and his friend noticed and copied. Within the next couple minutes, they were in a nasty car wreak.
Another thing with cars and my father, he was once involved in a wreak where he was unharmed (that includes his car), he was in the center of a circle of crashed cars on some highway. That story still confuses me
Old 13-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Coming2

I think I have shared this before but I had just started taking some medicine from my doctor that made me very sleepy. A friend of mine asked me to bring her some lunch because her car was in the shop. As I was headed over to her job I clearly heard my Spirit Guide, Rowena, speak to me. She told me to go straight home. After years of experience and trust I usually always do what she tells me. For some reason I ignored the help and went on to take my friend her lunch. On the way home from there I was in a terrible accident just a mile from my house. The situation that caused the wreck was abnormal and if I had gone home, like I was urged to do, I would have never totaled my car. I wish that I had listened!!
Old 14-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthee
that sorta happened to my father, he was driving with a friend and my father had a very loud sudden urge to put his seatbelt on and his friend noticed and copied. Within the next couple minutes, they were in a nasty car wreak.
Another thing with cars and my father, he was once involved in a wreak where he was unharmed (that includes his car), he was in the center of a circle of crashed cars on some highway. That story still confuses me

I've heard so many tell stories of similar quality involving car accidents. It never ceases to amaze me Guthee
Old 14-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I think I have shared this before but I had just started taking some medicine from my doctor that made me very sleepy. A friend of mine asked me to bring her some lunch because her car was in the shop. As I was headed over to her job I clearly heard my Spirit Guide, Rowena, speak to me. She told me to go straight home. After years of experience and trust I usually always do what she tells me. For some reason I ignored the help and went on to take my friend her lunch. On the way home from there I was in a terrible accident just a mile from my house. The situation that caused the wreck was abnormal and if I had gone home, like I was urged to do, I would have never totaled my car. I wish that I had listened!!
I bet you listen and pay heed now Coming2!!
Old 14-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Master
This is more about angelic messages then Divine Intervention in its element......

Similar to Coming2.....I was driving down the street at night and heard a voice say "Slow down...Police radar ahead". Sure enough, as I rounded the bend, there were the Police with their speed gun trained on me....hehe...