Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2013, 11:45 PM
forestfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Is the second time you are attacking me. I didn't insulted you or anyone. I'm not all knowing. If you don't like my posts, is no problem. If you think I'm not spiritual, is your opinion.
Let's say you are a bit "preachy holier than thou" type, yes.... you need to work on that! LOL!
Old 14-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
We all (I assume all...) have a very hard time understanding what these ideas really are. Twin flame? Soul mate? And now twin rays?

I don't get it. What's the point of figuring this out anyways?

If you'd like to talk about twin rays, then if you could please inform us about the concept, we might be able to help you better.

Are different kinds of spiritual relationships. From what I have read twin rays are an octave higher than twin flames. Elohim, archangels have twin rays.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestfire
Let's say you are a bit "preachy holier than thou" type, yes.... you need to work on that! LOL!

Yes, maybe.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Is the second time you are attacking me. I didn't insulted you or anyone. I'm not all knowing. If you don't like my posts, is no problem. If you think I'm not spiritual, is your opinion.

I have never attacked you, you have assumed that on yourself. You think I am silly and didn't see that passive aggressive insult you just gave me "Very ''wise words'' for some.". Please next time try not to make it so direct. Well no next time, don't worry I will put you on ignore mode right now so you don't feel "attacked".
I wasn't even commenting on you, I was saying to lostsoul13 how much I liked his...hers...I wanna say his comment.

I guess threads are like art, once you release them into the world they stop being yours and are subjected to the views and opinions of others.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Guide

Ok, I will stop. Peace.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
A word is not a simple word, is energy. By swearing you attract negative energy to you. Is your right how yo live your life, I just gave you an advice.

I agree with you.. but I believe the intent behind the word is what fuels the energy in such words of expression..Without the intent the word is nothing but a shell-meaningless in expression- A swear does not need be negative-rather describing a negative.. or even a cures of innocence- you are right fouling constant is not polite.. but often it is the only word to describe in that moment...

I did not intent in giving my opinion of your directness towards forest to stir an argument.. as previous said- it is debatable-there is no right or wrong..just the truth..what is true too me..maybe meaningless to you & vise versa..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Guide

I would like to stop these argues and talk about twin flames, twin rays, soul mates, twin souls. Is more useful for all of us.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I just took you out for a second to say this, though I felt very insulted by your comment and may me go berserk...it's also in my nature to right my wrongs and apologize when I have been less than kind. So I am sorry, I was rude.

Peace. Now putting you back, I don't want more arguments or be banned.
Old 15-12-2013, 12:00 AM
MGazonda

I'm not disagreeing, but can I ask why you think that?

Ok, so let's assume for a moment that twin flames and twin rays are "real".

The current definition of twin flames has to do with a soul connection where the souls in question are a closer match than any others. Is that right? Is there something else to that?

So then, you gave an example of what twin rays are... what defines this? What defines for them that their connection would be defined as twin rays and not something else? How could we recognize this for ourselves, either in ourselves, or in someone else?

What this makes me think is that there would be a "higher" form of self where this connection is taking place. Normally we think physical->soul->"god". Do they go soul->.....->god?
Old 15-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
I'm not disagreeing, but can I ask why you think that?

Ok, so let's assume for a moment that twin flames and twin rays are "real".

The current definition of twin flames has to do with a soul connection where the souls in question are a closer match than any others. Is that right? Is there something else to that?

So then, you gave an example of what twin rays are... what defines this? What defines for them that their connection would be defined as twin rays and not something else? How could we recognize this for ourselves, either in ourselves, or in someone else?

What this makes me think is that there would be a "higher" form of self where this connection is taking place. Normally we think physical->soul->"god". Do they go soul->.....->god?

I would say that 2 twin flames can become 2 twin rays when they will advance spiritually. When they will have an 8th dimension consiousness or higher. Twin rays are extremelly rare, I wanted to see if is someone here who has recognised his/her twin ray.