Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for sharing....
Old 04-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Octy

I'm so glad I was directed here. Thanks for posting.
Old 14-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Ascender

love your post
Old 22-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Newbie ;)

thank you so much for this thread..
Old 04-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the information. I was still wondering though how I know if it's me or them talking? I was looking through the post for that, but maybe I missed it?
Old 04-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoOne
I was still wondering though how I know if it's me or them talking?
May I? Different perspectives are good, I think.

A good practice for anyone that doesn't know what a conscious thought in their own head is, example,
" I'm going to give that money to charity."...
compared to a thought just floating by, "I hope they rot in hell for eternity."...
or a thought rising purely from the ego's thought system, ex,
"I am such a loser, I'm never getting that job."
....compared to a thought from the Higher Self or Holy Spirit,
"I'm going to give that money to charity today...and I think I'm perfect for that job."
or
a direct message from whomever on the Other Side...
"Turn left!" (When the directions say turn right),
...needs to practice watching their thoughts, period.
Learning what's what, who's who inside there!

See how your thoughts feeeel to you...You're Higher Self or the Holy Spirit
that dwells in you will always be loving, encouraging with no guilt, fear or tension.

Your fleeting thoughts are just that ...silly, even preposterous thoughts
that you brush away, as not wanting anything to do with...a waste of time...and not kind or productive to anyone, esp yourself.

The ego's thought system (ala A Course In Miracles, ACIM) is fraught with
worry, doubt, fear, anger, jealousy, indignation, offenses made, depression,
arrogance, unkind judgment, procrastination and the like.

Learn these simple differences first...to organize and recognize what kind of thoughts
you want taking up valuable space in your head. Haha!

Then, when a guest says something to you..a guide, a relative from the Other Side...it will usually be a bit sudden,
pleasantly unexpected and there will be
an 'infusion of knowledge'...like a download into your insight...an "ah-ha moment.

You'll clearly know the difference...and be very thankful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoOne
Thank you for the information. I was still wondering though how I know if it's me or them talking? I was looking through the post for that, but maybe I missed it?

Since they talk through you, it can be somewhat difficult. There will be no booming voice for all to hear and no burning letters on the wall, that is certain. But once you learn to ask questions that you do not know the answer to already, it gets easier to discern external replies from your own.

Post edit: Also, well said Miss Hepburn.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Post edit: Also, well said Miss Hepburn.
Thank you, dear, means a lot coming from you.
xxoo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-12-2015, 06:27 PM
mindanalyzer

I dont believe in guides per se; but I had a strange dream in which I found myself talking to a being with a body of a human and head of a bird; A while later I saw the cover of The 12th planet, a book by Zacharia Sitchin, and the 2 beings depicted in the cover are very similar to the one in my dream.

It is also strange that in the dream I had big jet black feathery wings (have had many dreams of this), and I started asking this being "what am I really?" and I just got a mumble [that I could not understand] as a reply. I tried 2 more times and same result, so after this I gave up on that. This being looked very wise, calm, patient and I felt a very good energy from him

After that, I took a fly with this being because he was teaching me to fly.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Guide
WhiteWarrier, I have tried everything you wrote and even advice online but I still can not connect to my Spirit Guide! This is so frustrating since at this time in my life, I seriously could use some help to answer some questions I have. Anymore ideas for me or can you help me in anyway? It would be most appreciated.