Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Wish I could request a team of spirit helpers for him. And I think the info. on this forum could help him far more than any prison.

Dear Amethyst,

I am glad to know that he is healing soon. Concerning your quote, I think that you are absolutely right. You still have the power of your prayers to request he recognises his guides and therefore, they can help him heal such lack of love.

A big hug,
TISS
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Big hug to you Sparrow and thank you for your response and I understand what you say.

Can I ask what is it like being a spirit guide to someone brought up in a family who are violent and unloving? What is it like seeing all that suffering? Is it harder getting messages through?

I realise how lucky I am to be within a loving family.

And humour is so healing!

So heart warming to hear Jamie laughing at his new nickname: Two Pints Of Blood & A Packet of Aspirin and his friends keep slipping words like smashing and bottlejob into their conversations!

Blessings to you and the Asselloootyiiiii

Amethyst x
A big warm hug for you and your son, in delight of his healing prowess.
And so it is that humour is a grand healer, be then that I ask the Asceloootiii to shake their divine booty.

Being a spirit guide to any living being, regardless of the tremendous challenges is a relishable opportunity of service. It is this opportunity to serve in any way possible that fills every spirit with immeasurable joy, for it allows them to express who they are in their own perception of value. The challenges that your spirit guides face on a daily basis are what motives them to better themselves and attune their skills to a higher standard. With the absence of linear time within the spirit world patience is a luxury infinitely abundant. Because the frequency state of the spirit is able to attract, contain and experience far greater magnitudes of love than possible in physical state, the eyes that look upon you, and the eyes that look upon those whose deeds are devoid of love are without judgement or condemnation. Even the most horrific devious beings are welcomed into the bosom of divine redemption and resolution. Not even the most evil deeds can taint the spiritual roots of any man, women or child. Where you see the face of violence and vicious cruelty of human persona, those who watch through eyes of perfect clarity see the untainted spirit of a magnificent being cocooned within a wall of fear, neglect and materialistic desire. These poor souls do not invoke anger and hate from the holy spirit, but immense compassion and understanding for the arduous journey they have endured to have caused them to wilt from their own divine grace.

Where there is a need for love, there is an abundance of spiritual guidance. As difficult as it is to penetrate the dense aura of negativity, each and every spirit guide shall persist relentlessly till each and every soul finds again its true Self.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
be then that I ask the Asceloootiii to shake their divine booty.

Hi Sparrow and all

Above quote is funny!

Thank you for your easy-to-understand explanation of non-judgement of deeds from the spirit world.

Can I possibly probe a bit more?

I understand that the only person to judge ourselves is ourselves and we can relive it all in 3-d cinema sound when we are ready to look at our Akashic Record of time spent here.

Using the boy who attacked my son as example - if he decided to take a look at the actions that might lead to him being imprisoned - would he see only the actual event replayed or will he see much more – the ripple effect of after events and how it effected the lives of many others?

Not enquiring with the hope that he will see the pain caused as a sort of punishment – like a look at what you did – just wondering if when we review an event - if we ‘see the whole picture’ – things that are unseen at the time?

Also, can a future self go back and warn the present self of such an upsetting upcoming event?

I would love to hear your definition of the word premonition.

I read with interest some info you posted in another thread about linear time and spherical time and I’m wondering if in general – when an event has not yet taken place (which I guess if linear thinking) if we can give ourselves signs or spirit can give us signs?

A few hours before the attack, I said to my partner that I could feel trouble in the air, a sense of unease and also the same day I mentioned to my mum that I had awoken a few nights previous after feeling and seeing myself bang my own head. And I also saw in my inner vision an empty moses basket and there were other forms without faces around the basket who felt comforting but ‘my baby’ was missing.

Those things might be totally unrelated to the incident and I certainly missed the signs – if they were signs.

Thank you very much Sparrow for any information you are able to provide.

Oooh, and there’s more, lol!

I think we can learn so much from children and the way they can rise above situations like this. I have this week learnt so much from my son. Yesterday he had the staples, stitches and dressing removed from his wounds and he asked for a mirror to look at the scars.

I was holding my breath waiting for his reaction and was totally blown away when he SMILED and said, ‘it looks like a love heart.’ He really does have a heart scar and living with it does not seem to trouble him at all. Phew!

Hope you and all have a lovely weekend.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 05-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Cal

Dear Amethyst, I'm sorry about what happened to your son. I wish him a speedy recovery, both physically and emotionally.

Warmest Regards,
Cal
Old 05-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Amethyst,

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your son, I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Amethyst

Thank you so much Cal and Dream Angel – what lovely people on here!

He coped with it all far better than I!

LOL!

Wishing you both a lovely weekend.

Many blessings, Amethyst x
Old 05-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Amethyst, wishing you and the others here, a wonderful weekend too !

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
Amethyst

Salutations of Love and Light.

Using the boy who attacked my son as example - if he decided to take a look at the actions that might lead to him being imprisoned - would he see only the actual event replayed or will he see much more – the ripple effect of after events and how it effected the lives of many others?

The Akashic records and the halls of learning store factual real time information of every single event, thought and feeling experienced by every living being. That is, as they are taking place, just as you are reading these words now, with the thoughts and feelings that are invoked within you now, are all being permanently recorded within this living databank of knowledge. I say living because the actual Akashic book that each and every living being has contains the very essence of your ancient spirit. All those who come to your book, and at times when you come to read your own book, what occurs is an actual union with your ancient spirit. What this book reveals to you will be precisely what you need to see at any given point. What is projected from this book will directly depend on your current state of consciousness, state of vibration and state of mind. Information will only be relayed to you in a manner suitable to your current state of awareness and loving vibration. As your loving vibration increases, so too does the depth and dimension of knowledge that becomes accessible.

For the young man in question, his book will reveal to him perspectives he would have been oblivious to while in physical state. The book will be triggered to a specific page by thought transfer, and out from the page will manifest precise observed events, as if his actual spirit were taken back to that moment in time and space on physical Earth. He will find himself reliving the events, but as an invisible observer outside of his body, as if he had travelled back in time. From this perspective he will not only observe his own state of thought, feeling and deed, but the thoughts, feelings and consequent deeds of each individual effected. This may be observed minutes after such event, and also the consecutive years that follow. From this perspective all outcomes in the succession of life on Earth, as a species, directly influenced by his own actions will be accessible to observe experientially. This is almost always a very humbling experience for those who have lived in ignorance. It is also an opportunity for such individuals to realize why they acted the way they did, and originating events are revealed to them about their own lives, and the impact of others actions upon them which negatively influenced their nature. This revelation invokes great compassion for themselves in order to facilitate self-forgiveness. This light of forgiveness restores their loving grace and increases their vibration. What is a common observation is that these souls tend to then make amends by being of service to the beings directly related to that family. It is a fictitious belief that such souls reincarnate to pay back karma in this way, for in truth this is resolved within the spirit world, in the way of their own choosing, within their own readiness. For it tends not to be another’s sense of value they wish to restore, but their own sense of Self-value by their own measure of recompense. This is because the only one who will ever judge you for your actions in physical state will be you, and therefore it will be up to you to decide your own deed of recompense to restore your own feeling of Self-worth.

Not enquiring with the hope that he will see the pain caused as a sort of punishment – like a look at what you did – just wondering if when we review an event - if we ‘see the whole picture’ – things that are unseen at the time?

Punishment is none-existent in the spirit world, with the exclusion of a self-defeating attitude.
There is nothing that escapes your Akashic book, and no limit to its inherent perspectives of Truth.

Also, can a future self go back and warn the present self of such an upsetting upcoming event?

While what you describe lies within possibility, it tends to defeat the purpose of growth and development. This is to say, most beings tend to ‘take it on the chin’ and leave it at that, for in fact this short transient life in physical state is but a blink of an eye for your ancient spirit. The truth of it is, once you have passed, such matters as these will be the last thing on your mind, and will seem insignificant matters next to the realms of existence that open up before you.

I would love to hear your definition of the word premonition.

Premonition is the conscious perception of time dilution. That is, the time it takes for your consciousness to become aware of energy output (events) of present energy input (actions) is greatly reduced. This occurs when your consciousness accesses an alternative time field and retains information stored as imagery or symbolism. There are many reasons for this, from time frequency echoes to spirit communications. Although the future has already occurred, the fabric of reality itself is constantly changing by your decisions in the present moment. This is to say the ‘end product’ is continuously altering, changing and being recreated as beings become more Self-aware and act upon this changing awareness. Like someone continuously throwing pebbles into a pond. Every time you ‘change your mind’ another pebble triggers new ripples.

I read with interest some info you posted in another thread about linear time and spherical time and I’m wondering if in general – when an event has not yet taken place (which I guess if linear thinking) if we can give ourselves signs or spirit can give us signs?

Yes spirit can give you signs. But understand spirit can only perceive so far into the future, because, as I have said, it is continuously changing. This is why spirit is often as stunned as humans beings are when such things as earthquakes and land slides occur. I am fully aware there are individuals who proclaim spirit not only is aware of every event in the universe beforehand, but they also work to bring it about for some divine purpose. This is nonsense. Spirit do not willingly sit idly by and cause or watch human beings, or in fact other sacred life forms suffer in agony and despair while being crushed and buried alive by buildings and mud slides. Those who think they do have much truth to learn.

This will also assist you to understand why murder occurs and is not miraculously stopped every time by some unseen force from the spirit world. It is because the free will of the individual is not predetermined by those of spirit, it can only be calculated by consistent observation.

I was holding my breath waiting for his reaction and was totally blown away when he SMILED and said, ‘it looks like a love heart.’ He really does have a heart scar and living with it does not seem to trouble him at all. Phew!

This is a wonderful demonstration of his courage and integrity of character.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account

message for me ?

Sparrow, yesterday as I was driving, a butterfly flew across the road in front of my car. Strange thing is, it was almost like flying in slow motion. Not sure how it did this, as I was moving forward and it flew in front of my windshield , just hovering there as I continued moving forward. It was almost like it had something to tell me, now I am wondering what the message could be ?

And the day before, I found a grasshopper in the house, I have heard they are good luck. Today, one was hopping right in my path as I walked outside.

Wondering, could these be my Spirit Guides in disguise ? Letting me know they are with me ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Amethyst

Hi Sparrow.

Wow - thank you for your descriptive reply. Much appreciated.

All those who come to your book, and at times when you come to read your own book, what occurs is an actual union with your ancient spirit.

Can we access our own book whilst in human form? Is that where we uncover past life experiences from?

I think I had a peek/experience once during meditation – I light-heartedly wondered if I could look and a lady who looked like a librarian asked, ‘why do you seek?’ I saw empty bookshelves before she asked and she even had her hair up in a bun.

Can anyone get permission to look at our book?

Are there certain rules to abide by? If someone is having a reading, can the person giving the reading access the other person’s book? Or is the information relayed between spirit guides?

Sorry – so many questions!

It is a fictitious belief that such souls reincarnate to pay back karma in this way, for in truth this is resolved within the spirit world, in the way of their own choosing, within their own readiness.

This is an example of why I love and get so much from your threads.

Many times I’ve heard others suggest what karma is and if we don’t learn a lesson correctly we HAVE to come back and do it all again. I understand from your posts that we do not have to return here at all if we choose not to and that all resonates with me. The other way is like a punishment and judgemental as if we somehow did something wrong.

But understand spirit can only perceive so far into the future, because, as I have said, it is continuously changing.

That makes so much sense!

Every time you ‘change your mind’ another pebble triggers new ripples.

Thank you for your description.

This will also assist you to understand why murder occurs

I have a totally different view of murder now, from an observational point of view. Being a family member to a victim – oooh - don’t even want to go there.

To learn that there are certain circumstances where in the spirit world, where issues have been resolved and those that have murdered eachother sit around and joke about it really totally blew me away.

Though the situation and ripple effect is so mild by comparison, it made me think of how my sisters and me used to argue and physically fight when we were young but find that hilarious now.

Hope you and all are having a great weekend and thank you again.

Blessings, Amethyst x