Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
I would love to go to NZ, I always wanted to, even before meeting my TF. However, it is now unavoidably linked to her. I won't ever be able to go there, unless it is with her, or to see her. If I flew to Auckland right now, I would go directly to where I know she is... I wouldn't be able to help it, and I know it.

She's always been interested in the Maori culture too, in fact I believe she took classes on the language recently. I posted about this elsewhere, but the morning we parted physically, she gave me a jade single twist necklace, the Maori symbol of union. It's my most prized possession... and also a pretty odd thing for someone to give a person they want nothing to do with... lol.

I know the shape u speak of :) greenstone is a powerful crystal - never under estimate it's power x
Old 19-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Master

[and also a pretty odd thing for someone to give a person they want nothing to do with]

WWS i can't speak for her, but you are right it is an odd thing to give someone you want nothing to do with .....me personally ,i have only given Pounamu / greenstone/Jade necklaces to my hubby and His mum ,who is from Scotland .......It does seem a weird thing to do ...but then again this whole TF thing is weird .....isn't it .....Its like my Tf sent me a motto from his regiment in the army ,which means who will separate us then said i hope we keep in touch and then deactivated his Facebook account ,which is the only way we could really keep in touch .....i was like *** .....i def do think there is something making us /Them do these weird things that make no sense ......hope one day soon we find out aye .....hang in there mate :)
Old 19-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
[and also a pretty odd thing for someone to give a person they want nothing to do with]

WWS i can't speak for her, but you are right it is an odd thing to give someone you want nothing to do with .....me personally ,i have only given Pounamu / greenstone/Jade necklaces to my hubby and His mum ,who is from Scotland .......It does seem a weird thing to do ...but then again this whole TF thing is weird .....isn't it .....Its like my Tf sent me a motto from his regiment in the army ,which means who will separate us then said i hope we keep in touch and then deactivated his Facebook account ,which is the only way we could really keep in touch .....i was like *** .....i def do think there is something making us /Them do these weird things that make no sense ......hope one day soon we find out aye .....hang in there mate :)

Yes TFs are notorious for giving mixed signals. Mine has the gift I gave him, prominently displayed on his tv stand, so it's the first thing you see when you enter his room. Yet, he wants me to go away because somehow I stop him from moving on. Even though I'm 3000 miles away and we don't talk much anymore.
Old 19-05-2012, 02:11 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I know the shape u speak of :) greenstone is a powerful crystal - never under estimate it's power x

I underestimate nothing, especially since it is the one physical thing I have, that she gave directly to me. It hangs on a cord, that is just the right length, so that the pendant is directly on top of my heart. It actually moves with each heartbeat.

This is the meaning of the single twist jade I found, when I looked it up. And it's nearly identical to what she said to me, when she gave it to me. She didn't just give it to me... she pressed the box into my hand, and said something very near this, looking into my eyes:

Quote:
The single twist carving is symbolic of the joining together of two people eternally. Even though they sometimes move away from each other on their own journey, they will always connect again sharing their lives and blending to become one.

It tells how the strength and bond of friendship, loyalty and love will last forever.
That sure sounds like TF stuff to me... lol.
Old 19-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Loving_Soul

Then have no doubt WWW - trust :)
Old 19-05-2012, 02:41 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Then have no doubt WWW - trust :)

I don't doubt that we are TFs.. I never have, not for one second, through all of the messed up things we've gone through. However... I *have* doubted, that it will all work out for us. She seems so very far away from me, as far away as a person could possibly be, from reconnecting. The only thing that betrays that feeling is the nearly constant emotional surges and dreams about her, that have to be coming from her...
Old 19-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
I don't doubt that we are TFs.. I never have, not for one second, through all of the messed up things we've gone through. However... I *have* doubted, that it will all work out for us. She seems so very far away from me, as far away as a person could possibly be, from reconnecting. The only thing that betrays that feeling is the nearly constant emotional surges and dreams about her, that have to be coming from her...

I wasnt meaning about you being TFs :)

Do you know that EVERY thought is energy - positive or negative - and with TFs the power of that energy is tenfold - it is only natural you will move thru stages of emotional energy - but it is when you get stuck in one energy you are literally just embedding it more - we must all find a way to push through those moments EVEN if it is nothing more than blind faith that takes us thru :)
Old 19-05-2012, 03:10 AM
WhiteWolfSpirit

Don't worry, I'm not stuck. I *was* stuck, for nearly two years. Then I got myself out to work with some wolves. Now I'm going back to university for a 4 year degree, in the very field TF and I are passionate in. What she's done, at her young age, inspired me, convinced me I could still do this, even at 37. I'm in as good of a place as I have ever been, concerning us, and probably the best place my own life has ever been - the awakening she started in me has fulfilled its purpose, I'm sure of it. I still want the answer I started this thread looking for... but the thread has taken on a life of it's own, it's up to nearly 100 posts, lol.

I'm still being inundated with emotional surges, and the dreams. I'm just trying to go with it, and accept it for what it is. At the least, it's proving that the bond between us is alive and well, because the surges of sadness/happiness, and the dreams, are not coming from me.
Old 19-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Yes TFs are notorious for giving mixed signals. Mine has the gift I gave him, prominently displayed on his tv stand, so it's the first thing you see when you enter his room. Yet, he wants me to go away because somehow I stop him from moving on. Even though I'm 3000 miles away and we don't talk much anymore.

That sounds familiar-mine (whoever she is: True Flame, False Flame, Imaginary Flame, SC, or whatever the bloody heck she is) still has the Blue Jay doll I gave her 3 months ago on her dash-yet we have yet to do a single solitary thing together and once again she's spent the entire week promising to do a movie and coffee with me, only to be as elusive as ever. SC person with the most excuses...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 20-05-2012, 12:47 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
I underestimate nothing, especially since it is the one physical thing I have, that she gave directly to me. It hangs on a cord, that is just the right length, so that the pendant is directly on top of my heart. It actually moves with each heartbeat.

This is the meaning of the single twist jade I found, when I looked it up. And it's nearly identical to what she said to me, when she gave it to me. She didn't just give it to me... she pressed the box into my hand, and said something very near this, looking into my eyes:

That sure sounds like TF stuff to me... lol.

wow! all I have is a g-string that she sent me in the mail. And it DOESN'T fit nor cover my heart.