Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Trieah

Quote:
That sounds pretty much amazing do you have any knowledge if William Wallace was a demi-god like, just to name one, Herakles (Hercules), because they were said to be larger than average.

ROTF****!!!! Why yes, it was pretty amazing to find Robert again after all these years There's always that possibility that William also had some kind of connection to the Grecian demi-gods. Not sure about Hercules, but he was pretty good at hunting

Do you suppose Robert the Bruce might of had any Grecian demi-god connection?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 23-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Do you suppose Robert the Bruce might of had any Grecian demi-god connection?

I think he might have been a descendant of the Tuatha Dé Danann the same way as the spartans were said to have descended from Hercules. So I do not think he were a demi-god straight of the bat. I do think that Attila the Hun might have been a demi-god...
Old 23-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Trieah

Very interesting. Do you have any insight as to how this connection came about?
Old 23-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Very interesting. Do you have any insight as to how this connection came about?

It is said that the Tuatha Dé Danann was an actual people who had lived on Earth and that it was said that they were gods. First I found a connection between them and my main spirit guide who I believe is a mortal part of one of the grecian goddesses. After I heard the story about how the gods had been seperated from their divine bodies and the mortal part had been forced to incarnate in mortal form I found this here that I find very interesting.

Quote:
It is God who suffered them, though He restrained them
they landed with horror, with lofty deed,
in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres,
upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht.
Without distinction to descerning Ireland,
Without ships, a ruthless course
the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars,
whether they were of heaven or of earth.

My connection came this morning after your post, so I just followed my intuition.
Old 28-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Engima61

I knew and loathed Mozart. For many, many years when I would hear his music, my immediate reaction was to think, "Fluff, it's just fluff." After realizing the past life connection, I've finally been able to get past that response and admit that he wrote really beautiful music.
Old 29-05-2012, 08:58 AM
MetalAphrodite

I had a dream once that I was Aspasia, wife of Pericles, and an inspiration to Socrates.

I feel kinda weird every time I say that lol. I was never aware of her existence until researching some of the stuff I remembered from the dream.
Old 29-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Shahrukh Mohandas Govinda

i am often believe that maybe it is kurt cobain want to take over my body
Old 29-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Samsakra

I was told that I was a famous Russian ballerina, I had a fall during rehearsals in st.Petersburg and never danced again. I married a famous violinist. This happened around 1815.
In another life (not famous) I was a nun, I'd had it away with the gardener and he told on me. I was cast out of the Covent in shame. I killed myself by throwing myself under a charging horse and that is why my right shoulder at times is so painful. I am really trying to be good in this lifetime as that nun was quite naughty.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Quagmire

Before telling you all one of my "famous" lives I have to state that whatever past life anyone have had, does not make them better than the rest. We are all equal. So if you are all ready I will tell you I was Perseus
Old 05-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrukh Mohandas Govinda
i am often believe that maybe it is kurt cobain want to take over my body

I LOVE Kurt Cobain! He is one of my idols and Nirvana is one of my favorite bands!