Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-02-2024, 05:34 AM
Master
ANGEL:

Where I am going is where John's girlfriend lived.

The building I will be living in is where embroidery was done. By the way, it just happens to be the only building in the area where embroidery was done.

Which means:
it is a high probability that is where John's girlfriend worked and lived!

........ and all of this came about thru the Tucson shows!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-02-2024, 05:48 AM
Master

Amazing isn't it how our destiny works and how we are shown the "way" in a sequence of events that only becomes apparent when we look back on our life.

I just think it's fantastic how the universe and powers that be work .
It happened to me in a sense too.
I didn't want to move here , but somehow I ended up here.
I can see now looking back why I was meant to be here ( where I live).
Plus if I had never moved here I would never have bought my shop , then I would never have sold crystals AND if I never did that I would never have joined the forum !!!!!
Because it was one of my customers that told me about the forum !!!
Old 23-02-2024, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Plus if I had never moved here I would never have bought my shop , then I would never have sold crystals AND if I never did that I would never have joined the forum !!!!!
Because it was one of my customers that told me about the forum !!!

Amazing!

How many of us have sit back and tried connecting the dots?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-02-2024, 08:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Amazing!

How many of us have sit back and tried connecting the dots?
We can only do that over time looking back .
And only then does it all become apparent .
Old 23-02-2024, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
FairyCrystal ...I thought you'd be camped outside the shop in your sleeping bag haha. I hope when all the stock finally arrives you find what you are looking for. And you will have to show us a pic !!!
If there'd been something I really wanted... but I think I'm going to wait for the pallets that have yet to arrive, with the hyalite opal in it. I sure as heck want one of those! The quality they got of them is astounding.

Bummer is when they got new crystals & stock from Tucson everyone seems to be camping outside the shop, haha.
I'm never keen on it being so busy. Once it was so bad you barely had space to breathe, people were literally crammed in there, and it's not a small shop!

This time I am in 2 minds about phenakite with Høgtuvait.
An extremely rare variety. The seller/miner only just had them ready when they had to go to Tucson.
Unfortunately they're all pendants, drilled through.
The shop only bought 30 as they were quite pricey.
The miner had to fly by helicopter to a potential mining spot up north near the Polar circle. It got cancelled a few times due to bad weather.
Then they were finally dropped off, after hours of searching found the site, mined it, and were picked up again by the chopper.

The abridged version of an amazing story!
I'd love one of those phenakites with Høgtuvait, but then I'd have to leave right now, shop opened at 10.00, so 1 hr 15 mins ago, and it's an hour's drive for me.
If many want one, they could be sold by the time I get there.

I think I'm just going to wait for the hyalite opal! Then get a few other things I'd like as well :)
Old 23-02-2024, 10:28 AM
Master

Oh my God Fairy. It's so emotional . ( And really , it is, I should know)...
It's emotional for the vendors , never mind the buyers !!!
Hope you manage to get what you desire.
How about the pearls ?
Old 23-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Master
Well, I did go to the shop after all, even though I said I was going to wait, hihi.

One minute I was thinking, should I go, shouldn't I? The next I was there (in spite of 1 hr's drive, it went real fast!)

I got the phenakite with Høgtuvaite. Chose 3 to feel, one at the time. I didn't feel a thing though so after a while I decided to not buy one and put them all back.
They were E50 a piece.
A woman I ended up chatting with had 2, certainly her wallet is bigger than mine, hihi. But she said that often she doesn't feel it until she's home due to all the energies in the shop.
That had me thinking as the shop felt very 'busy' although there weren't too many people there. And also my head is as foggy as bleep last few days, I think due to the nearing full moon. In any case, I figured that maybe I couldn't feel properly right now and I would likely regret it if I didn't get one. And since they only had 30 pieces I wouldn't be able to get one at a later time.
So I got the pot with the crystals again, chose 1 and bought that :)

I also got 5 fresh water rose bud pearls. Love love love these! I wished I could get a bathtub full and then just snooze in those pearls in the tub, haha.

Whilst walking around I saw an astounding deep coloured block of golden calcite. I already have that, but you cannot have enough of a good quality golden calcite, hihi. And it's deep golden yellow colour was truly amazing! It was the only piece like that. It blinked at me with a beautiful rainbow when I moved. I just couldn't resist it

Then the mtorolite. I picked a piece, the second I held it I teared up. That told me I had the right one in my hand!

Unfortunately the blue opal from Mexico had sold out. I felt totally off-kilter when they told me. Somehow I really need that at the mo and I felt heart-broken that I didn't get it.
I'll have to find one elsewhere.

Happy with what I've got!
Old 24-02-2024, 06:20 AM
Master

Ooohh , sounds like you had a very nice shop.
Some lovely purchases by the sound of it.
Shame about the blue opal. I'm certain you will get one from somewhere.
Blue opals are beautiful. ( You know me and my blues !)
Old 25-02-2024, 12:08 PM
Master
Haha, I know! The painting I'm working on, that you already commented on, has a lot of ultramine blue in it. I SO love that colour!!

As for the opal, I did find one in the end. Was very difficult, pfff...
I found some lovely pieces (freeforms) on Etsy, but costing more than I was willing to spend. I didn't want a freeform either, a good size tumble was what I was after.
And these freeforms were from US sellers, meaning shipment costs about E20-E25! (USD is about the same).
Then there's customs on top of that...

So I searched loads of shops, most didn't have it. I'm guessing it's rather rare.
Finally I found one Dutch shop that had 1 larger tumble and 1 regular tumble left. I bought the larger one (still not very large).
But affordable and lower postage cost.
I think it'll arrive Wednesday.

I'm happy I found one, but the initial joy of going to buy one got dimmed by the search, hihi.
Also, I don't know which one I'm going to get. There were 4 photos, I think of 4 different ones, and I'm going to receive one of those but no clue which one.
I asked, they couldn't tell me.
Wait and see and trust it's the right one for me
Old 25-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Blue opals are beautiful. ( You know me and my blues !)

ANGEL:
Then you probably love Aquamarines.

A few years ago, at the Tucson Shows, one dealer had a large collection of Aquamarine Crystals, still in their matrix. As it was, the dealer's prices, put to shame Etsy's prices. So, just about everyday, I would buy some. Some of them were amazing in size.

Then one day, I bought some, went to my vehicle which was a very short distance away (the closest vehicle in the parking lot), put the Aquamarines in my vehicle and returned. While I was gone, one dealer came and bought all of the Aquamarines! I was only gone about 5-10 minutes!

That is how fast some sells occur.