Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
I'm just gonna go ahead and re-read the Kundalini Tantra again.

It has been 30+ years since I last read it...and for a Laya Yogi and a Tantrika, my knowledge about this whole Kundalini thing is getting really rusty. =/

Here are some free books for you all:

Kundalini Tantra - Swami Satyananda
http://thekingdomwithin.net/wp-conte...ini-Tantra.pdf

One good thing...it basically states "before Samadhi, there is Shiva...during Samadhi, there is no Shiva...after Samadhi, there is Shiva".

"First there is a mountain...then there is no mountain....then there is..."

And Shiva goes "told ya so". LOL

Here's another one I haven't read in 30+ years either:

Kundalini -The evolutionary energy in man - Gopi Krishna
http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems...hna_(89pg).pdf

Oh hell, let's just go through my whole freaking library of books I studied between the ages of 15-25 years (that I need to re-read again) shall we?

The Serpent Power - The Secrets of Tantric and Shaktic Yoga - Arthur Avalon
http://www.mysticknowledge.org/The_S... tic_Yoga.pdf

The Tibetan Book of The Great Liberation (Mahanirvana Tantra) - Padma Sambhava
https://selfdefinition.org/tibetan/T...a-Sambhava.pdf

Hatha Yoga Pradipika - Swami Svatmarama
https://terebess.hu/english/HathaYogaPradipika2.pdf

Ananda Lahari (Waves of Bliss) - Adi Shankaracharya
http://stotram.co.in/ananda-lahari/

Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
http://www.swamij.com/pdf/yogasutrasinterpretive.pdf

So...books...yeah...I've read 'em...

AND I NEED TO RE-READ THEM ALL AGAIN! LOL

This will keep me busy....
Old 25-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account
my thoughts on channels

obstructions get pushed out and dissolved from the divine current. once the bliss has stuck its working 24-7 to do so. i hear it can take years to clear through it all. its been years for me and i still have a lot of obstructions to clear.

but i can feel less of them over time. its like a river forging its way through a canyon. strongest thing on the planet is water. same as shakti(divine current).

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 25-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
There is no way while ever my backside points down that anybody will ever convince me that 'God is Me' because I have totally experienced, saw, heard, felt otherwise. It would be exactly the same thing as saying that another person is me. I cannot 'Love God' and 'Be God' simultaneously...something wrong with that whole picture and of course I can love myself spiritually for who I am inside, but that ain't God because I can still see God, hear God...interact with God...I have attained Savikalpa Samadhi.
I don't see that as a problem. I have a world view (universe view) that includes both oneness and duality. Its a bit of a paradox but you just need to find a way to reconcile that. Oneness is the key to duality. There are built in limitations in the manifestation process that supports your view actually. Individuals can come from that oneness (and go back to it) yet not be part of it. Its your source but not your current nature.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Okay, I get that there are many ways to skin a cat here and I'm skinning my own cat...however I still don't get something here.

How many times can Kundalini rise from the base chakra?

Also, as an aside... I am confused if I honestly and truly ask myself 'have I have attained Samadhi?" and it seems the jury is out on that one...there's a 50/50 split. Because if I have, I must have attained it at least a dozen times now....you know, the whole 'one with the universe' thing...
There are no limitations on this. Kundalini can rise and fall as it likes. Being one with the universe is just a perception shift. Its not a one way process. Its not even strictly necessary. There is nothing kundalini does that can't be done without it if your strong enough. Kundalini is just meant to be a power boost to get you past the final hurdles. Problems come when your not up to that part of the race yet. Then you get dragged along instead of keeping up.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
I don't see that as a problem. I have a world view (universe view) that includes both oneness and duality. Its a bit of a paradox but you just need to find a way to reconcile that. Oneness is the key to duality. There are built in limitations in the manifestation process that supports your view actually. Individuals can come from that oneness (and go back to it) yet not be part of it. Its your source but not your current nature.
It's a hell of a paradox that I cannot reconcile and I need to reconcile it to bring kundalini into shushumna.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
There are no limitations on this. Kundalini can rise and fall as it likes. Being one with the universe is just a perception shift. Its not a one way process. Its not even strictly necessary. There is nothing kundalini does that can't be done without it if your strong enough. Kundalini is just meant to be a power boost to get you past the final hurdles. Problems come when your not up to that part of the race yet. Then you get dragged along instead of keeping up.
I know it and I am working on it, but it is hard for me...I should have never eated that bloody apple. LOL
Old 25-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my thoughts on channels

obstructions get pushed out and dissolved from the divine current. once the bliss has stuck its working 24-7 to do so. i hear it can take years to clear through it all. its been years for me and i still have a lot of obstructions to clear.

but i can feel less of them over time. its like a river forging its way through a canyon. strongest thing on the planet is water. same as shakti(divine current).
Okay, let's get down to it. When you say 'once the bliss has stuck' what do you actually mean by that, because I do not understand the terminology.

If I have raised kundalini via the Vajra Nadi to Sahasrara (many times), will it ever 'stick'? because that article thing said it will not because I haven't reached the Bindu first.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Are you referring to the three Granthis or psychic knots?
No the seal is something else. Its a sigil inscribed in primordial energy over the sleeping coiled serpent. Not on the muladhara chakra but nearby. It keeps it in the dormant state. Ideally it is broken by the soul when it thinks your ready for kundalini. Unfortunately so many people are walking around with active kundalini these days as well as people being a bit too enthusiastic with giving shaktipat that it can get broken accidentally. I'm told it acts like an alarm clock when its broken so rather than keeping it asleep it then actively wakes it up.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
No the seal is something else. Its a sigil inscribed in primordial energy over the sleeping coiled serpent. Not on the muladhara chakra but nearby. It keeps it in the dormant state. Ideally it is broken by the soul when it thinks your ready for kundalini. Unfortunately so many people are walking around with active kundalini these days as well as people being a bit too enthusiastic with giving shaktipat that it can get broken accidentally. I'm told it acts like an alarm clock when its broken so rather than keeping it asleep it then actively wakes it up.
Then, I am sorry because I know nothing about such things, or if I once did, I have forgotten about it. My memory isn't as good as it once was.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Okay, let's get down to it. When you say 'once the bliss has stuck' what do you actually mean by that, because I do not understand the terminology.

If I have raised kundalini via the Vajra Nadi to Sahasrara (many times), will it ever 'stick'? because that article thing said it will not because I haven't reached the Bindu first.

i dont know what vajra nadi to sahaarara is. i will look at djangos link cause i think i saw that term there.

i have sorta made up my own terminology. when i say stuck i mean it doesnt come and go anymore. it is continuous.

i dont know the terms. but i looked at that link and it shows where bindu is. and i do remember that one. looks like the crown chakra. if i had to guess and base it on my experience. it seems like the chakras got to become open enough. into the crown or bindu. and a lot of power throughout the chakra system. to me they feel like muscles that are a part of the power moving the current through the body. the heart chakra is seems of most importance. for me. like it can flex its muscles and tear down a house.

but they are also all the same. cause they are all dealing with the same current. there is just something more going on with the heart somehow.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4