Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 20-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Occultist

That was beautiful Lady-Terra as you know I often agree with your post's.
I feel spiritualism vs witchcraft and the assumptions that were made for people who do not believe in spiritual karmic justice in a Wicca way was attacked at it very source including people who practice the left handed path.
I see all sides and I also see the reasoning people believe in a 3fold 10fold justice. But I also believe those who do not are not "Black Magick" users because I believe no magick is one sided nor one colored.
I believe that is more of a new age type belief system that was never practised in traditional witchcraft. I also dont believe all spiritualist share the same belief as the OP either. I do believe your practise and belief is a balance and weave between old and new and its beautiful and refreshing to see that balance.
You are also correct that people use words for different things but to say all Magick Hex's are bad and not have really studied the origins is not cool either.
I asked the OP all of 12 questions to see his thoughts on things and beliefs and he has not really answerd any. Thats his choice but I am trying to really understand why he thinks someone who doesnt practise a rede or spiritual law is so bad.
Old 20-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
I have just read this entire thread and all I can say is, "WOW"!

The opening was taken out of context (as was stated by the person who started the thread) and here we are (yet again) in a verbal war over semantics.

When will we learn that words are POWERFUL and can have many different meanings?

What means one thing to one person--may mean something entirely different to another.

I have read all of your beliefs (as posted here) and can identify w/ many of which I (personally) practice in my Tradition (to one degree--or another).

I believe in Transcendence.

I communicate w/ the Others (those who exist primarily beyond the Veil).

I perform Ritualistic Magick.

I observe an Earth-based Religion that honors eight Sabbats of the Wheel-of-the-Year.

I worship and serve my recognized version of a Three-fold Goddess.

I recognize and honor my version of a Three-fold God.

I honor and invoke my version of the Guardians of the Elements and of Balance.

I honor and receive guidance from my AnimalSpiritGuides.

I meditate and use affirmations.

I divine messages and help others to seek Spiritual Guidance.

I am legally ordained.

I am a certified natural health consultant and teach others how to use the Gifts of MotherEarth and the UniversalSpirit to heal themselves and others.

I call upon the Divine and the Guardians to aid in reflecting the meddlesome magick and ill-intensions of misguided people back to them.

I believe that when we participate in positive energy we get back times 3 and for negative energy we get back times 10 and that is possible to do good for the majority of our adult lives and never finish paying for the misguided deeds of our youth--for this is my personal experience.

Now--I wonder--how would any of you label me and my path?

Peace and Love on the paths of your choice...

Blessed be...

A reasoned and balanced post from someone who clearly has a 'light' within. Respect to you for that.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 20-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Occultist

The point is many people might suprise you Knight for being balanced that does not abide by a spiritual law. The more you travel on your journey the more you will see that as a truth and nothing to fear.
Old 21-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Master
Occultist [] and LadyTerra []. A very good ending to a thread that was going no-where
Old 21-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Serenity Bear

I truely wish people would STOP confusing being spiritual with SPIRITUALISM, it isn't the same thing. Spiritualism IS a recognised religion in the UK, and has nothing in common with any other religion. You can be a Spiritualist without being spiritual and vis versa.

It is very much like compareing an Athiest with a Catholic, they are nothing alike. Wicca, Pagan and Druidism are not Spiritualism.

Just because you contact the dead does not mean you are a Spiritualist nor that you are spiritual.
Old 21-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
The point is many people might suprise you Knight for being balanced that does not abide by a spiritual law. The more you travel on your journey the more you will see that as a truth and nothing to fear.

Did not the lady say "I believe that when we particiapte in positive energy we get back times 3 and for negative energy we get back times 10"? That sounds suspiciously like belief in a law to me.

As our friend with his masters degree in science can confirm, 'Every action must have an opposite and equal reaction'. A fundamental law of physics and also a law of spirit. CONSEQUENCE.

As Silver Birch famously said (Re a man seeking to be absolved of his sins courtesy of a priest) "If a man seeks to escape the consequences of his actions, then he is not a man he is a coward"

One piece of television sticks in my mind. It was of a group of Chetniks (Bosnian Serbs) who had just come back from raping and murdering and ethnic cleansing in the Muslim-held territories. They were in the church at Pale, down by the alter, receiving absolution at the hands of the priest!
Denial of spiritual law, only serves to feed and encourage evil deeds.

We all have freewill to do good or evil. If 'we' choose the latter, then we will have to pay the price.

Our destiny is in our own hands.

The purpose of earthly life is to advance the soul, to ascend the spheres of Light.

'All law is part of one vast law. All works in harmony, because all is part of the Divine Plan. The lesson is that men and women throughout the whole world of matter must seek their salvation by working it out in their daily lives, and abandon all the false theology which teaches that it is possible to cast on to others the results and responsibilities of your own actions.
Man is the gardener of his own soul. The Great Spirit has provided him with all that is necessary for it to grow in wisdom, grace and beauty. The implements are there, he has but to use them wisely and well'
- Silver Birch

Old 21-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Master

"Perhaps we can play our part in divorcing Spiritualism from the spurious and misleading associations it so often has in the minds of many by lifting its image from ouija boards and fortune-telling on the pier to the inspiration of the Christ, from the concept of just another sect, cult or 'ism' to a realisation that its truths reveal the spiritual science on which the entire Cosmos is based and has its being"

- Peggy Mason (From 'New Age Companon')

Upwards and onwards towards a better world...

Old 21-06-2012, 12:05 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

There is room at the table for all of us and if we would only take a moment to listen we might just find that we have all been saying the same thing all along--just in different ways.

I believe there is much more common ground than we care to admit.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 21-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Occultist

Didnt say you said 3fold 10fold Lady did you need to read before respond.
you said "you" obey the rede and Gardenarian views.
Also your quoting - Peggy Mason (From 'New Age Companon')
Fortune Telling and Ouija boards are not cult its a divination tool.
Nothing evil I use them nor sect, cult or 'ism'.
Old 21-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Master
No Three-Fold Law, but there is Three-Fold Lore

It originates in Celtic mythology concerning Arianrhod, the Weaver Goddess. She spins the thread of Life and the pattern of fate. Her web connects all things in a net of power, and your actions vibrate the web, affecting all that lies along the thread. Through the web, every action will eventually return you three-fold. This is the origin of the three-fold return.

However, I have my own theory. Every action or consequence of your action affects you three-fold - you mind, body, and spirit or, to use a model once popular, your Parent, Adult, Child states [ Ego, Superego, Id ]
QED.