Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Hey Docha,

It is actually it is in the story link he set inside the post...to me it speaks of bloodline connection, I think...

nightowl

Yeah, lol but I don't got one....
Old 24-08-2011, 02:10 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Yeah, lol but I don't got one....

really no nuts and seeds in your family...heheee

nightowl
Old 24-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Docha

Quote:

nightowl

Lol think I'm an orphan...
Old 24-08-2011, 06:00 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

nightowl
Are you sure? lol

By the way, chatroom at 9:30pm (British time) on Sunday here - http://www.mousewaggler.co.uk/amurai/ChatRoom.asp

Watch out for silly names and decorum is a swear word.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Are you sure? lol

By the way, chatroom at 9:30pm (British time) on Sunday here - http://www.mousewaggler.co.uk/amurai/ChatRoom.asp

I forgot how many hours difference that is. Uggg...
Old 25-08-2011, 12:21 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Are you sure? lol

Thanks GS, for the heads up on the chat room I may peak my head in, don't know if I will join in...

nightowl
Old 25-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Greenslade

It would be great to meet both of you guys in there but if you can't make it don't worry too much.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Docha

Lol I'm dissapointed, that's 4am my time. I may be able to watch, but tried to test chat on my phone as I don't have a computer, my 'test' chat didn't seem to send.

I'm not sure mom would be happy with me showing up at 4am to use her computer.....lol
Old 25-08-2011, 11:19 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Lol I'm dissapointed, that's 4am my time. I may be able to watch, but tried to test chat on my phone as I don't have a computer, my 'test' chat didn't seem to send.

I'm not sure mom would be happy with me showing up at 4am to use her computer.....lol

Ah, really your Mom wouldn't be happy to see you at 4am ... hetehe, I can't understand why!....

nightowl
Old 26-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Trieah

Occasionally, I participate in Renaissance Fairs. The first guild I was in was a mix of people portraying Scott and Irish. While I was never really able to connect very well with the people at fairs, I really connected with the time period. Then a few years later, I started getting this strange feeling like I knew who I was from around that time period. It took me over 10 years to finally believe that I really had been this person, even though I once had my palm read by a lady who told me that I've have a whole bunch of past lives who were historically known persons.

Then last year, I met up with one of my old guild members who happens to be a shaman. And I finally told him that I was once William Wallace. I thought he'd be kind of shocked considering our history together as playing in this Scott/Irish guild. But he looked me dead in the eye and said, "I know." Taken aback, I instantly asked him how he knew. He said that he didn't really know exactly who I was, but he knew that I was someone of that caliber.