Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Master
Is there really an illusion?

Hello,

I thought about whether I should post this or not, then said what the hey.

There seems to be a lot of questioning who the individual is. Whether the way one identifies oneself is "real" or not. Whether this is all an illusion.
I am not knocking questioning or critisizing those that do. I do it myself. But for me through this exploration there seems to me to be an implication that somehow this self is all a hoax, not real.

I just don't see it that way nor experience my existence that way.

I see my existence as my mind with all of its thoughts, my body with all of its marks, my spirit with all of its light. None, to me, an illusion. It is as I experience right here, right now. No separateness, all interacting and guiding. Where is the illusion?

I can understand being to caught up in past regrets or bitterness. I can understand projecting fears about things that have yet to happen. But as one is experiencing this isn't this real for that person?

When one is struggling to have their next meal, a place to sleep, care for their family, or just survive the day, is this an illusion he/she created?

Can look at the flip side here as well. If one helps another, if one shows love to another, if one acknowledges another. Is this just an illusion?

I am sorry if I step on any toes here. But I felt at times one can get too caught up in the philosophies and not the reality of this life.

Life is a gift. This human existence is a gift. Our beingness is always there. Where is the illusion?

I identify all this as the self I am. The potentials and the challenges. The physical and the formless.

To me if one separates one part then one separates All.

I say embrace it all and embrace the self. As long as one is experiencing it, to me, then there is no illusion.

Guess I needed to express this. It is written with love and is not meant to be a reflection upon anyone.

Thank you for reading this.

Peace to you.