Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Kpastelle

Perception of time, synchromicity and telepathy

I am sure that many on this forum has felt their capacity to experience telepathy highten in the past couple of years.

Synchronicity is also on the rise and maybe a little remote viewing as well but not enough to consider that this change is occurring within every one at this moment.

I don’t know how many times this weekend I have silently smiled hearing someone say exactly the words I was thinking about, out loud.

Now I don’t mention every time it happens because lately, I would be constantly saying:” I was just thinking about this or, I had a dream about this exact event just yesterday. And I would constantly be saying to someone who calls:” hey it’s nice that you are calling I was just thinking about you.” No, I don’t mention them any longer because they are constantly occurring and it would seem like I am making it all up.

I’ve also noticed something that could be directly related or could be an after effect of these changes taking place within each of us.
The illusion (or is it?) that time is speeding up

I would like to emphasize on the fact that we are all feeling this when it comes to time and that it is not only related to our getting older because I have heard many kids say they feel the same way about it. for example, I heard children say things like:” it’s amazing how this school year just flew by”.

Now I don’t know about you but when I was young I never had the impression that my school year went by fast. It was quite the opposite actually. Time seemed to go by really slowly when I was younger.

We all know that the way we perceive time is usually directly related to what is going on in our life in that moment. For instance, it can fly by if you are in a happy place and it can seem very long if you are not. Lately, I’ve noticed that today’s kids don’t perceive time as yesterdays kids used to. In fact they feel like we do, that it is speeding up.
Therefore we can say that the previous rules concerning time, do not apply in every circumstance any longer.

For now, the spiritual changes taking place within each of us concentrates more around our impression of time, our capacity to experience telepathic occurrences and the synchronicity around the events in our lives with the ones of our surroundings. At least, those are the main ones being talked about and experienced by most of us thus far.

But I’m wondering if there are other changes that are starting to surface and that can no longer be considered random and or coincidences pertaining to these effects? Or, is there any that I've mist that are occuring simultaneously with the others mentioned here?

So, I am asking this forum:” other then the ones mentioned here, have you seen something else within you and within others that is noticeably changing”?

I am also curious to know if anyone on here as experienced physical changes as well? Symptoms that are starting to surface which you and your doctor can not pin point as to the source of what is causing these symptoms? If so what are they?

This thread is created in the purpose of helping others understand what is happening and realising that we are all experiencing physical and spiritual changes. No one is all alone in this.

I would like us to amalgamate in one thread what we are experiencing and maybe shed some light on certain things that could be source of worry for some people going thru things that they can’t really understand or explain.

Please share with the forum what you’ve noticed within or outside yourself that you consider related to the rest of the changes happening all around us. I strongly feel that every thing happening, including our sun’s activity rise, the planet’s physical reactions and our own physical and spiritual reactions are all inter related.

Therefore, if we can paint a portrait in this thread of what we feel is important to mention, we might see things that we didn’t see before and maybe understand them better and or help others to understand them better.