Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Experiencer
mirror watching..opening 6th chakra...

Hello all. I have been reading up on meditation techniques and opening your third eye chakra & activating the pineal gland. I read that "mirror watching" is a good exercise to achieve this..so tonight, I gazed at myself in the mirror for a few minutes & had an interesting experience. I felt like there was someone there, more like an alarming way, my focus directed me toward the room around & behind me, you know how you can edit photos & put them in black & white, sepia or negative(everything seeming the opposite color of what it really is, almost looks like thermal energy or something?) Well, the pictures hanging on the walls in the bedroom were flashing in this "negative" or abstract colors (i don't know how to really explain it?) & I focused on the middle of my forhead again & noticed that my face started to change & distort itself, it looked so freaky & weird...it was alarming, but at the same time I did not feel fearful & I noticed this huge glowing white-ish aura pulsating from beyond my head & shoulders, & there were just flashes of colors everywhere..this all happened in a matter of seconds until I re-focused & ended the exercise. After I ended the exercise, my head felt extremely light, almost like the feeling of standing up too fast, or I guess I don't really know how to explain it..
What the heck just happened to me????