Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
Astraea I feel that this man does love you and wishes to be with you after his self esteem has been built up (within himself); if he is making comments about his physical esteem ie trying to lose weight and work on himself internally and externally, then he is conscious to show his body in front of you and is waiting until he feels right (about his shell).

I thought of that too, he might feel physically rejected by me (after all, it WAS me who stopped the sex from happening). I really hope this is what is really going on in his head!

Quote:
Secondly, has this fellow worked in your workplace as long as you? If not, he may be a little concerned that if things do not go right between you emotionally or physically that you are all stuck together in the work environment.

He started a few weeks before I did so we've both pretty much been here about the same amount of time. But we actually did talk about this once, when we first started hanging out, there was this other couple who had sex the first day she started, and they quickly ended up fighting and she filed sexual harassment complaints about him and he got fired. Me and "my" guy were talking about this and he said "but we're not like that" and "that won't happen to us". Which is why I thought 'ok he is saying we're NOT like the couple who just has sex, so that must mean we are more serious than that' but, ehh..no, I dont know what he meant by it now.

Quote:
Thirdly, he may believe in God and have a close relationship with God in which he may prefer to wait until the time is right between the two of you and view marriage and commitment with you and decrease the amount of times you sleep together first. I know my ex husband was conscious of this as he knew I believed in God and a Catholic as he was. I am only in my 40's btw not in my 70's or 80's living in older times. Yet, many Catholics and Christians do try and abstain as greatly as possible before marrying. Keep this in mind to gently suss out his Childhood or his beliefs in God.

He is not religious at all, so this isn't an issue. The only reason he isn't having sex with me is because I stopped him the few times he tried. I know he has had sex before, he's a typical guy, just has sex with women and nothing more.

Quote:
Lastly, most people prefer not to do the act in a working environment and wait until they have returned home in their own secure private dwelling and environment (many don't) if not given much choice or they wish to create memories living in other places working.

That isn't the case with him, he WANTED to do it here (we live in trailers on site, we each have our own bedroom.) He doesn't hold back at all here, we've been talked to about flirting and hugging in front of the security cameras but he still does it, he doesn't care! lol