Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Ajud

Question Chakras and Headaches

Hey there,

I'm new to the forum but have read every article posted under chakras and auras. I'm looking to get a little insight and will give a little bit of my experience.

Since reading all of these posts a lot of old memories have come up. I believe I have seen auras before and recently while trying to practice I seen a smoke/mist coming off of my hand. I got excited, lost focus and lost it.

Sometimes when I'm in a state (it's similar to a feeling of being half asleep and half awake) I can hear loud voices. Most commonly like someone is shouting my name or yelling just a word or two. It catches me off guard. I have asked if the people I'm with have called me and every time it's been a "no".

I can also feel energies. To me it's like feeling moods. I feel what someone is feeling energy wise. I don't know how to explain it. I just know.

Sorry for the rambling, I'll get to my point.
Recently I have been practising chakra meditation. However, every time I have practised I have ended up with a major headache. I will point out that I am one of those people who are fortunate to never ever get headaches or migraines. This strikes me as odd.

While practising my forehead started pulsing and I started to see a purple bird flying around (my eyes were closed) on a black and green background. I opened my eyes and it was like a purple light was coming from my hand and was entering my forehead. Nothing interesting has happened lately but I have stopped getting headaches.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my headaches have stopped?
I'm also wondering if anyone could tell me how to open up my root chakra. For the life of me I can not picture a red light or anything suggested.
I feel my root chakra but I cannot picture it opening and it's beginning to frustrate me. I feel my third eye chakra, my throat chakra and my solar plexus chakra the most. I do not understand.
Any insight would be extremely helpful and beneficial.