Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Guide
Ambrosia

.I.

Indeed, he that has an ear let him listen. He that is ready and willing to receive the Divine Ambrosia, allow that man to drink from the cup of truth and receive that which is his due.

I do not wish, even for one moment to keep the truths from those who wish to partake. I will not linger with this cup, it is not mine, I am merely the bearer. As I have been liberally given to, by the same token I give. I will not let your garden go unattended, each to their responsibility, each to their own understanding.

We are but a diamond a float upon an endless sea. A diamond with many facets, we are one yet many. Enthroned upon high is the Supreme, yet also within every dew drop and crimson shade; within an infinite array of sun particles, and within the speck of dust that rests and glides. How can we believe that God sits upon a cloud or throne? Though what couldn’t He do? I am sure he is capable of doing nearly anything. I say nearly for a very good reason. God cannot transgress His own laws, every man must reap that which he has sown, divine law cannot be compromised or used for ill. Through the Christ which exists within all of our Father’s children our Father expresses himself.

We have difficulties but what are they? Are they not our substance and our meat? Through toil and snare we are consumed, then when we ready we are strengthened. We are strengthened in this way in order to be better able to sup (Or in other words: we are then better able to appreciate our Father’s continuous baptism. After all what is appreciation? Is it not merely the ability of an individual to be able to receive Spiritual food,) truly that which is within us will save. Without trial how can we partake of the fruit? What need would we have to do so? We would stagnate and crumble into dust. It is requisite that we have mountains to climb.

So then we have them, these mountains, and these troubles of dissolution. What then are we to do? We must disembark and put ashore our boat of doubt, and cast a side our oars and trouble not others with wicked thoughts. Whatever can come from anger, from vengeance, from jealousy, from any of the base emotions?

Have you ever called a cat to coax it to come? Using soft or angry tones? It can neither be commanded nor coaxed, the feline comes of its own accord or not at all. The Spirit of a person is the same, it must come of its own violation or not at all. We have become disenchanted with that which we cannot command or predict. Understand that inherent within every circumstance there is an opportunity to know and express who you really are.

The real question that we must ask is what then are we to do in relation to who we truly are?

We must to change, or to attempt to influence, that which is ours to bear upon in a positive way. We must endeavour to understand our role, our part to play in breaching the schism. This is what me must do and will.

Why do I use the word “schism”?

There is a very good reason why I use the word schism. A schism is a gap between. There is no gap between myself and you other than that which has been placed there by me, by you or by others. Others have taught you valuable lessons and have drawn you closer to God because of their increased understanding. However there have been things that they too have misunderstood. I am a child of God as are you, let there be no schism between you or I. We are brothers and sisters in Christ.

There is knowledge within man, there is reason, to this reason I implore, to this part I speak. Man, like God, is a self contained house with many rooms. To the centre room I speak. Within this centre room the Spirit resides. We must speak to the kernel, that part which is made in the image of our Father, it is the only perfect part. To the centre we must communicate, one to the other with love and truth.

We need not only speak with the lips and tongue, or listen with the ears. The inner sanctum, to the epoch of the heart we must speak, and from the mantel of our own we must receive. Communicate to others in the same way as you would like to be communicated to. Allow your love to create an atmosphere in an environment. The more love that is given and received the clearer the communication becomes. With patience let us construct a bridge, smooth beams the intentions and temperance. Christ to Christ, let there be no preconceptions between us. I shall receive you as you are. I hope you will also receive me in the same way.

Tempt not the feline with the morsel. Instead, let the true seeker come. When the tepid moment beckons and the tempest follows, thank our Father for the opportunity for new instruction. Let the schism be decreased, allow the gap that has been between become closed. With a listening ear and a patient heart we will over come and take the blessed instruction to our mind and heart.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype