Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Experiencer

A message from Jesus

Hi,
Does Jesus talk to us through Kim Michaels
( http://www.askrealjesus.com/index.html ) ?
It's up to you to decide. This is from the book The Christ Is Born In You, by Kim Michaels (or is it Jesus himself?)

I want everyone to receive this message

I desire that every single person who calls himself or herself a Christian will be presented with this message. I am not asking you to force anyone to read it, but I am asking you to help me give everyone the opportunity to read it.
The truth is that my Father in Heaven has declared that the time has come to banish the spirit of anti-christ from the Earth. Yet God’s law requires that for this to happen, all people must be given the opportunity to choose the true master of the Christ self over the false master, the mammon, of the carnal self. And thus all people deserve to be told about the existence of their Christ selves and their potential to merge with that self and put on the mind of Christ.
If you are willing to help with this cosmic undertaking, then I ask you to take this message and run with it. Duplicate and spread it in whatever form you can.[1] Send it or give it to anyone you meet and do not judge who is open and who is not. Simply present them with my message and give them their freedom to accept it or reject it as they see fit. Your job is to give people the opportunity to choose. Their job is to choose this day whom they will serve, to decide whether they will choose life, the life of the Christ mind, or choose death, the death of the carnal mind, the consciousness of anti-christ.
I am asking for your help to preach my true Gospel to every creature. In truth, there is nothing more important you can do for me in this age than to internalize my inner teachings and then help me spread those teachings to every human being on Earth. If you are willing to help me, then take this message and let it spread like rings on the water, until it has reached every shore. Tell people that the safe harbor for which they yearn is located in their own hearts. The lighthouse, which will guide them to the harbor, is their Christ selves and the
harbor master is the living Jesus Christ. I will welcome them with open arms and a heart that overflows with unconditional love, the perfect love that will cast out all fear.
If you love me, keep my commandments. Behind all other commandments is one overall commandment, namely the key of knowledge itself, the key to the inner kingdom. This master commandment is that you put on the mind of Christ so that these words are true for you:
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1John 3:2)
Dare to be like me, and I promise you that you shall see me as I am, for I AM THAT I AM, Jesus Christ, and I seal you in my perfect love. It is finished!