Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Nada

TF Idea and Possible Mental Disorder - is it possible??

Ok,
Let's have honest and open discussions about this. (For the sake of our emotional well-being and sanity)
I often had considered that my TF was suffering from sometype of obsessive disorder (until I found this site about TF last year). He does not just think about me but he actually goes a great length to re-connect. (Traveling long distance and all kinds of efforts, even now that I am married)
The most strange part is that I also think about him but I just keep him in my mind, like a photo album. (For 25 years)
Of course there are the dreams but dreams can just be a part of my thoughts. And telepathic connection but it also can be a part of my thoughts. There are signs/reminders but again, this can be what I seek to notice subconsciously. My biggest reasons for "rejecting him" each time are the strangeness of our connection and my own obsessive thoughts about him. It scares me and absolutely paralyzing. I have no choice but to run away from it.

So, maybe we are all suffering from some type of mental disorder.
In another post, Darkest Hour and Soul Walker mentioned Limerence, a mental disorder.
There are several other types of mental disorders that may fit into TF idea/thoughts.

Limerence, Obesessive Love, OCD, Attachment disorder, Schizophrenia, Erotomania, and etc.
Have you consider that you or your TF may be suffering from any mental disorder?? and that this TF idea is merely an illusion to camelflage our mental disorder??

Since many of us are thinking that we may be actually crazy, we really should open up about this subject.

So, who is crazy around here? (me. me..._ )