Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight1216
Hi. :) Im a medical student. Every day I see lots of people. Sometimes I care so much for some of them and ignore others due to tiredness. And my shifts are so busy with lots of new patients while others aren't that busy.

Sometimes I wonder why am I being drawn to medicine, because I didn't want to be a doctor at first although now Im happy about my life but Im wondering who was I in my past lives that I have to see and help ( or not ) this many people in this life? Did I hurt these people in my past lives? I know that every single person that I see or communicate in my life is related to my past and there is a reason why they are here...

I would really like to know your opinion about this to help me be a better person in this life. :) Thanks.

There is a book by T L Rampa by the title 'I Believe' that basically revolves around this issue. If you haven't read it already - try to read it (especially the second part where the guy was destined to be a doctor by what he did in previous life).

Of course this is not always karma (true what others mentioned).
Also, we are reborn to learn our own lessons, and by my belief we are the ones who choose our own path suitable to our soul evolution.

When we come here we are not suppose to remember our past lives and what we have been in the past should not determine how good a person we can be now. If we knew all that was before - how could we learn our lessons properly? This would be like cheating on the exam papers...

Though there are cases when people remember their past life or lives, but they sure have some special task for that.