Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

While there is no proof on even if we do have a Soul....what can possible happen in a NDE event is a Soul Exchange where the one Soul does leave the body and a new one is sent in. There are many cases where one comes back from being "dead" and has a totally new personality or rememberence of life experiences. Now that can be from changes in the brain but I do wonder.

Having had a NDE event....I know that there was a shift in me, though I do not feel that a new Soul came in I do know that a message was given to me in that place on coming back and what MUST happen for me to stay back.

I too know some that have had a Soul change and how that effects them. We have much to understand.

When the idea of a zombie comes to mind...."The Walking Dead" show flashed and OMG the sillyness starts.

Though if we are too look at some that are living in a body that does not work in the normal ways, where there is a fully functioning brain that can not give forth the information it has there in communications is that not in a way like being a zombie. I do wonder at times. Its easy to say HOW SAD when we see someone that is disabled and wonder what they are thinking....as they do think.....almost feels trapped in that zombie state.

Lynn