Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse55
Hello -
In mid -Sept, I had this dream wherein I saw many spaceships - those like we see in sci-fi movies come over to the earth in the sky and take positions to fire on the earth. There were many spaceships like around 200 or something.
I have something for you. This is what I read on one of the blogs involved in my synchronicities above:
Quote:
One of the most exciting things I've been hearing about lately is that a ten-mile-wide spherical UFO is now parked in upper Earth orbit.

Over 200 smaller craft have been seen coming and going from the mothership, thanks to round doors opening and closing.

This was all witnessed by personnel within the International Space Station, among others. (There are plenty of optics onboard that can see craft that would otherwise be "cloaked" from the conventional visible-light spectrum.)

One of my own staff sent me a writeup of a dream that described this exact scenario in stunning detail -- and they had no idea that I'd already heard the same thing from insiders.

It has become very difficult to piece together exactly what is going on, since there has been a significant clamp-down on information in the insider community -- and the "need-to-know basis" has now become much more stringent.

However, we do know that some aspects of the military-industrial complex have made contact with these people... and literally described them as "A__hole Hippies from Outer Space."

copied from: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...ndbasesnewinfo

I couldn't resist adding the bold. This is a weird synchronicity for both of us! The blogger (David Wilcock) is really into ET's secretly helping us. I don't know if this is true or not. I don't resonate w/ the "ET's are helping save the earth" thing as much as David does but I very much like his other work. I kind of think ET's worth their salt would tell us it's our job to clean up our mess.