Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2011, 11:51 PM
oceanslovely

Many years ago, 16 to be exact, I was 23 years old and very care free. I resided with 2 other girls, we shared a home in Surrey, BC. One day my roomate and her boyfriend decided to take a quick trip to the grocery store.

As I was getting in to the car, I heard a very loud voice in my right ear tell me "Put your seat belt on". All though I was never keen on wearing one, I placed my hand on my girlfriends arm and said "wait I have to put on my seat belt". She looked at me and said "Kat you never wear your seat belt?" I replied "I know, but I have to put it on" I did not hesitate to do so.

We were less than 3 minutes from the house when an ambulance was come towards us on the opposite side of the road. We were in the far right lane with another vehicle beside us in the left, just ahead of us a little. Well, the other vehicle decided to pull over for the on coming ambulance, with out checking his blind spot and ran us off the road and into a telephone pole. (The car was totaled, and the ambulance drivers and police said we were all very lucky to be wearing our SEAT BELTS).

I immediatly crawled out of the car, and wobbled down an inbankment and laid there with my eyes closed. I felt my forhead being gently stroked, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful blond haired male beside me( no other way to describe him, simply beautiful, around 30ish). He was telling me I am ok, and not to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and when I reopened them, he was gone. My friend was walking towards me, and I was asking him...where did that guy go? He said "what guy?" I said "that guy that was just beside me, rubbing my head". He said "Kat, there was no one down here with you"

The voice, perhaps God? or my gurdian Angel? Not sure...but from that day forward, I always have my seatbelt on.

I have always thought of the name Christopher, when I thought of him, it just comes to me. I have recently found out the name for the Saint that represents safe travel...it's Christopher.