Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2007, 02:55 PM
~Jay~

Etheric chord connections between people

Hi all,

I want to learn more about the energy cords which develop between us and other people in the etheric when we meet them, which form a connection with them. Apparently, when we are involved in a close relationship with someone, these cords are very strong and become quite large....and in intimate relationships they become the size of huge cables!

I understand from what I've read that once a relationship is over with a particular person, or you are being negatively affected by someone, that you can perform a chord cutting exercise which helps free you from them. I have done this myself in the past, with a certain degree of success - although sometimes it doesn't seem to work for very long for me!

The signs that these chords have reformed are constantly thinking about a person to the point where it drives you crazy at times! These thoughts could be positive or negative, I suppose, depending on the situation & people involved.

Has anyone else got any further information about these energy connections, how exactly they are formed, what they look like to you, and what to do if a person is affecting you to a large degree?