Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Dawn

'Listening' to the talking crystals

For those of you who can communicate with crystals, beyond the mere sensing where, when, and how they want to be cleansed and grounded, but can actually 'speak' with the soul residing within the crystal, this is for you.

I'll admit, I need to polish my skills when it comes to talking with my stones and crystals. . . or rather, more like listening when they want to tell me something.
I do have a Lemurian crystal and lol as a certain someone commented on, she is all excited and bubbly, ready to burst with excitement and energy and wanting to work with me. From time to time, I tend forget that, if we so choose to and listen quietly enough, they will be more than happy to speak with us.
Now, the reason I brought this up is because said Lemurian crystal of mine wanted to be put outside on one of the steps of the front porch, and for me to dig up one of my other Lemurian crystals.
I did. He (the other Lemurian crystal) is on one step over at one side, she is over at the other side on a different step and what got me is from the moment I set them on the steps, they started talking with one another!
I'm not sharp enough yet to hear their words but lol WOW were they talking away. You know the feeling you get when you walk into a room and people are talking? You can't make out the words, but you can hear them? LIke that. Not audibly for my ears to hear, but I can sense and spiritually hear them.
Makes me chuckle thinking about it. It's been little over an hour now and still the two are talking up a storm out there lol (I think she gets a little exasperated with me at times since I don't or can't talk with her. So much she wants to say but, darn it, I haven't fine tuned my ability to listen yet.)

Anywho, just wanted to share.
Any fellow stone or crystal talkers out there? Ever got to 'hear' one of their conversations going on? Just wondering. ^_^