Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Perhin

Incarnated Fae

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, so if it needs to be moved, please do so. I couldn't really find anywhere else where this could be posted. ;)

For years now, I have known that I am not totally human. I knew I had wings. And for some reason, I thought I was an angel. Things did not turn out so well after that notion, because something didn't feel quite right. Because sometimes I would feel as though I had feathered wings and then at times I felt like I had butterfly-type ones(is this called glamor?). I know the most common answer would be,"YOU'RE CRAZY!", but I have had little hints here and there all my life, too many to list. Not to mention the fact, I've always been the type to run around the house with strap-on wings along with glitter all over my face with bright make-up...when I was about 18(I'm now 20). Ha!

Last night, I decided to ask Mother Mary if I was a fairy/angel/whatever. I'm not Christian, but I do feel a motherly pull towards her. ^_^ So, I grounded and centered myself, asked for protection from outside sources interfering with the pendulum(which happens to be a necklace with a fairy charm on it) and I asked first if I was an angel. 'No'. I felt so relieved about that! The thought of being an angel always scared me for some reason even though I believed it for so long. I don't really know why, other than it seemed like a lot of responsibility. I guess it's a good thing I'm not, right? XD

Then I asked if I was a fairy. It went into this long, fast 'Yes'. And then I asked if I was human. It went to a 'maybe yes'. This morning, I grounded and centered again and asked God this time. It was a 'Yes' as well. All of this has put me in the best of moods. :) It's like I feel complete! I know this is odd, but I feels...like I'm Home while I'm here in the 3D.

When I was little, I would have these big knots in my hair every single morning before school. My sister told me the fairies were doing it(she was a bit Pagan then) and if I asked them to stop they would. I asked in my head, and no more big knots. Guess what I have in my hair this morning? A little knot similar to the kind I used to get. It's not as bad as they used to get, but it's just knotty enough that it'll be horrible to get out. HA!

This morning I also asked if there were any fairies in the room. 'Yes'. I asked if I was a fairy from them. Fast and long 'Yes'. I asked if I was a Tuantha De Danann. 'Maybe yes.' I then thought to them,'You're not going to really tell me are you?' Fast and long 'No.' Just like a fairy to mess with me! XD

I felt like I needed to share this somewhere. Thanks to anyone who has read this. Oh! Are there any other incarnated fairies about? If so, hello!

*hugs*

-Perhin