Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2024, 06:25 AM
Master

When all that truly exists is one eternal moment, there is no past or future, Memory exists in the past but when there is truly no past there is no memory. Nonetheless, I do embrace that we came here from there; we entered into time and space from no time or space; just one eternal moment.

Time is a dance of shadow and light, where we call the light day and the shadow night. All motion in time and space is circular; the Earth turns once on its axis and we call it a day, the Earth goes around the Sun once and we call it a year. There is no straight line from past to present to future; in my opinion, it all occurs in one eternal moment.

In that eternal moment we are born, our mind and body grows, we participate in this world, and then our body dies. Time and distance are intertwined, but in oneness there is no distance, there is no space, as all is occupied by that oneness of being, and there is no time. Memory exists in time. In time and space everything is in transition, everything is in motion. It all takes place within an eternal moment of stillness, which we can experience if we quiet our mind.

The thing about pain is that, for most, when it is gone its like it never happened. It is only when we are in pain that we feel we have had enough. Joy makes pain a far distance memory, if remembered at all. I have worked with alcoholics and when I asked them how come you did not seek treatment sooner, most would say “I had not reached my bottom yet.” Meaning the pain was not yet that unbearable.

Janis Joplin sang “freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose. Freedom is unconditional, which is difficult for most living in a world based on conditions. Can we truly deal with this conditional world without any conditions? Our very physical body has conditions. Human beings struggle with unconditional love; we are very selective in our human state.