Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2024, 10:03 AM
Pathfinder

How do you distinguish important dreams from common ones?

What do I mean by that?

A few months ago, through a dream, it was revealed to me that I am an oneiromancer.

Since 2020 my dreams have been becoming more and more vivid, to the point that I clearly remember numbers, dates and scenery and even now feel the sensation of a clear sunny day or being in awe of a beautiful interior of a house.

But there are also the dreams that stem from my everyday anxieties such as my mother's health, our day-to-day expenses, our day-to-day encounters with toxic people, the news from the world e.t.c.

During my short contemplation sessions, I have to come to distinguish 3 types of dreams.
1. The ones that I do not remember at all, and they are not worth thinking about.
2. The ones that I do remember but vaguely and they have to do with my everyday life and usually they are unpleasant to say the least.
3. The ones that I know for a fact that I have been somewhere else and I remember clearly (probably because I astral travelled) and they have to do with my spiritual awakening and journey to find my purpose here.

What frustrates me is that sometimes the lines between types 2 and 3 are blurred... almost indistinguishable...

The latest example, are two dreams that I had around 6 a.m. that involved my mother, my father and my uncle (who both have already transitioned).
The places I was at, I remember them clearly, they were crowdy and in the first dream celebratory. In the second I was waiting in a crowded place but for a medical answer from a doctor.
I know for a fact that they are linked to anxiety regarding mundane problems, but it gives me that they are also linked to my awakening and *maybe* the future.

My question is... when you know that the lines are blurred when it comes to the significane to your dreams how do you distinguish between the two? Does anybody have found a way to categorize their dreams based on their memory and feelinds that they have afterwards? Any help would be appreciated.