Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2024, 09:56 AM
Nobody 444

Why is belief wrong?

Hello this is Nobody.
I would like to tell you a story if I can.
This story is for me called the man and the mountain. I would like to say that I have told this story and people were really offended by this. I am so sorry if this is in anyway an offence to you. I have been told by people I have insulted them is a way that is incomprehensible to them, and you know what. It's their fault. I haven't said anything here that isn't insanely reassured by me.

Originally, I do not know where this came from. I read that this story predates Judaism with the Israelites. The story over the time has been told by the Shaolin Priests now, for thousands of years. It opens my eyes to so much I was missing. Also, the journey in the story, there is more than one mountain, and the story doesn't say anything about that. The story is not exact as the first, but it is truly the best I can do.

THE MAN AND THE MOUNTAIN

Once upon a time there was a young man growing up in a small village by a mountain. Everyday walking to school he saw the mountain in the distance. As he grew from boy to young man and his parents died. He took over his parents' home and became a doctor. But each day he sat and wondered as he did all of his life what it would be like to climb that mountain and see out from the top down to this little village. He would dream and his wanderings would imagine what he could see from there.

The once young man has become older, life is slowing down, and as he sits having his morning tea, he stares the mountain down saying today is the day. Finishing his tea, he gets a small pack provision and a walking stick and treks out on a short journey to the bottom of the mountain.

On his way he sees a traveler and asks the traveler if he had climbed that mountain and if he did, did he see out from the top? The traveler with a smile tells the older man that he did and what he saw from the top and tells him in detail about his journey. But the traveler said he climbed, and his way was stony. The older man doesn't like walking on stones and tells the traveler he could fall break his leg, and he tells the traveler he will find another way. Thanking the traveler for the detailed information he continues on but it isn't long that he finds another traveler and this traveler too has climb the mountain. The older man asks the same questions, and the traveler tells the older man everything, but this traveler's way was sandy, and it was very hard getting a footing. The older man hearing this doesn't like the sound of sliding on sand as he could slide off the mountain to him death. Thanking the traveler the older man says he must find another way and continues on towards the base of the mountain.
he meets 43 more travelers all of them having taken the journey all of them tell the older man in detail of there climb and what they each had seen from the top. Each story had conflict and seems very hard, each way they traveled some had to climb some had to swim or swing or jump. The older man after hearing all these stories say's. “I DON'T HAVE TO GO ANYMORE.”
he believes that with all these stories he doesn't need to make the journey he believes everything. So, he turned around and went home.

Ladies and Gentlemen
Why is believing wrong?

I am talking about the big belief system okay. Not talking "I believe I will have some milk and cookies" type of believing.

The man in this story is a believer a big believer. I do not believe in anything at all. I know that sounds sick, but you do not understand. Why is the man in the story going to die ignorant in life? Yes, very ignorant and he is a doctor.

The answer: The man in the story misses the journey. The journey is clarity. Clarity is the key. Not belief, billions die with only belief. That is all they have. Think about it. I am a mother I have children. When I was a girl someone told me babies come from huge flying birds. I believe it. Then I grew and my beliefs started changing. Then I had children of my own. When my youngest daughter asks, “Mom, where do babies come from?” Do I lie? If I the mother have clarity in this topic, I should not begin this conversation with. “Well, honey I believe it may be like this ….” Or do I say, “honey you came out from inside of mommy in a hospital.” I explain, why, so my daughter can grow clear not ignorant. I know, this is hard to reach out and get a hold of.

What happens to beliefs in life? They change guys. They change because a belief is just a theory. Nothing more. there is no clarity in belief. None whatsoever.

You see, why should I believe in what some tells me when I have seen it, tasted it, felt it, breathed it, talked to it. Why do I need belief? No one should ever believe in anything, you need not. It is a trap that leads only to ignorance as only clarity leads to truth.

Did you like the story? You may not understand about belief yet and that is okay. Try to experience things and then relate those experiences to others. When you do, you are not telling them this is what you believe but this is what you know. I love you. Please take care of each other. May my brother Yeshua ever guide you to clarity in your lifes journey. ישוע שלי מדריך אותך לבהירות