Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Knower

Just witnessed my frist trance mediumship demonstration

I've recently been attending a spiritualist church. Sometimes I go and watch mediums deliver messages to a crowd. Other times I attend an open circle (and have successfully given names, places, and circumstances that make sense to others). But tonight I witnessed something different, and I'm not sure what to think.

A medium went into trance, then began speaking in a different voice. We asked questions, deep ones, and the answers were quickly returned, deep and profound, and full of deep wisdom. They were always delivered succinctly, without any "er"s etc. The wisdom was on par with Chanelling Seth. Altogether 4 different voices came through over the hour, one was dominant.

The dominant one gave his name, and where he lived and worked during a certain historic event. It's high profile. But I cannot find any account whatsoever of him ever existing, which casts doubt in my mind. I'm plagued with thoughts that he just faked the whole thing. But I don't want to think that. I have no gut feeling. I'm 50/50.

I don't know what to make of it. The energy in the room was intense, and several people were feeling it a lot more than me. I felt it in my usual way (my ears go red hot).

Does anybody have any experience with this? If so, what are your experiences, thoughts, and beliefs on trance mediumship? Any trance medium here?

Last edited by Bluto : 02-09-2023 at 09:32 PM.