Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Master

Nine Days of Eternity, book

Those who like books about NDEs may enjoy Nine Days of Eternity: An Extraordinary Near-Death Experience That Teaches Us About Life and Beyond by Anke Evertz. This was published earlier this month and I am currently reading it.

Anke Evertz had an accident at home which resulted in her being in a coma for nine days in hospital. This book describes her experiences and her gradual return to her body as well as her adjustment to physical life after leaving hospital. It is a while since I read Eben Alexander but to me this book is comparable.

One point of interest is that this "accident" had apparently been planned before birth so that Anke Evertz could directly experience higher realities and change the course of her life. Which suggests that all NDEs might be pre-planned and a part of the intended learning experience for those who have them.

The book also reminds me that all our worldly concerns are of no significance. They may seem very immediate and very real while we are in the body. And we do have to deal with whatever responsibilities we have taken on in life. There are always issues to be taken care of, mostly minor, sometimes major. But once we leave the body then all these issues can be left behind.

Anyway, this may appeal to some of you.

Peace