Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling by Tora

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan Yin-

“It’s lovely to be “here” again. Tora and I work telepathically; which is new to many readers of channeled material. In due time, telepathic channeling will be very, very common.

We seek to express ourselves, Tora and I. We seek to contribute in ways that are healthy to our souls, physical bodies, minds, etc. Let’s just say this, Tora and I (this version of Quan Yin) go way, way back as beings…together.
So, today, let’s discuss once more for the time being…compassion. Yesterday, we mentioned that that was a “pillar” or aspect of Bushido, the Samurais’ code of honor/way of living. Mostly put: The Way of the Warrior. A Samurai that was dedicated to Bushido was, in our opinion (Tora and I), arguably the most dangerous Samurai.

Now, saying that can be a bit risky, for some souls are still quite angry at how things went in that country, as well as did not honor that way of living. The issue is…souls, just like any other being that has lived multiple life-times, needs compassion as well. Healing…is a word that comes to Toras’ mind, and I agree with it, and we both think now: Compassion…is crucial to that healing.
Let us leave it there. One of the goals of ours, Tora and I, is to create a situation where people actively think, and to do that in a healthy way…equals better health. Goodbye for now sweets (*smiles).” - Quan Yin

Tora: “I hope you have enjoyed this channeling. Please, have a good day(s).”