Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2022, 07:33 PM
Knower
Narcissist

I posted this inside another thread but it is something that really a question that should be on its own thread.

I deal with a narcissist and have distanced myself from them for a few years but they started portraying me on social media as the villain because I cut off communication (no contact). They speak of this often to anyone who will listen. I'd say they are fanatical about it. They state that because I no longer communicate with them that it proves I am a narcissist. Much of what they state I have done are in fact things they did and said. There is no owning up to their past actions. They are playing the victim. Their family understands who and what they are but outside the family, no one knows the truth.

As for forgiveness, I have forgiven them. They know not what they do. I hold no malice toward them. I never have... but their attacks persist despite me ignoring them. This has gone on for several years now without any signs of slowing down. They are claiming to be a lifelong victim of various people but their family members tell me this is done to create sympathy and to get revenge on those who they feel wronged them.

At what point does a narcissist evoke karma? Are they responsible for an affliction they were born with or was thrust upon them but seem to have no control over? Are their actions a test of tolerance for others? Are they souls who play the villain so others may experience and learn from them or are they just unplanned, running amuck, crying havoc, causing destruction for no purpose type of selfish people? Where and what is their responsibility in life?

-

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 07-06-2022 at 09:07 PM.