Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Help with involuntary body movements, kundalini

Hello all,

I hope I chose the right forums section for this topic.

For the past half year I've been experiencing involuntary body movements that seems to go on all the time if I allow it.
It's everything from yoga postures, yoga movements, stretching, grimacing and muscle twitches. Cold and warm sensations in some parts of the body, head pressure, difficulties with cognitive abilities like a lack of focus for example.

To give some background I was doing alot of spiritual development before this started. Like reading spiritual material, yoga, meditation.
I never really realised what I got myself into and I really had to learn the hard way this time.
I'm trying to find a way out of this since it has impaired me and I would like to go back to a regular way of living.

I've been searching the web for quite some time for answers and the closest to my symptoms is called Kundalini kriyas.
But most if the answers are telling me that this is not something that can be stopped, that it ends by itself.
So I'm trying to find someone that knows more about this, has had his/her own experience and if their is a way to reverse the process?

This is also something I would like to warn other to who are inexperienced and want to follow a spiritual path. I'm not trying to scare people but make sure you know what you get yourself into.
This has made me know myself better so that is something valuable from all the negative aspects.
But there can be times during the day with alot of anxiety and frustration and this is not something enjoyable.

As of right now I've stopped with all the spiritual activities since a while back, trying to focus on other things in life.

Thank you in advance.
Mechanic

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 30-01-2022 at 01:26 PM. Reason: moved to Health