Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-03-2021, 08:44 PM
asearcher

shadow figure slowing down, anyone?

the last few evenings when I have been in a room with the door half open I have notice first a shift in the hallway about the light. 3 times moving fast, forth, back. I don't know if my eyes are seeing it wrong and I am focusing on something else as I have seen it.

then it slows down.

then it is as if it is taking a shape (or is it my eyes and brain that want to make it look like that) of 2 feet/shoes and 1/3 of the "legs". It move now slowly, forth back, but not entering the room I am in. The room I was in was total black, no electricity on, beside from the lap top.

I have few lights in the room (that is on battery, very romantic, right, ha ha, but safe) and they were all on off, no lights. Then just as the sight of the slowly moving feet outside the room, the light closest to me but not to the door, so no draft, nothing touching it, suddenly was on, lights was on. And would not stop.

I have a history of not at all being sure if I see black shadow people in the corner of my eyes as I understand there can be a logic explainatino for it, while someone frequent being in my home always has told me I see these black shadows moving quickly about, and has that too in it's own home.

I think this is the first time, for me, I have seen it move from rapid to slowing down and then taking shape like that.

I have not found a logic explaination if there are lights or someone causing this shadow in the hallway. Nobody was up except for me so nobody could have created the shadow. And if so what a strange shadow to create!

I have in the past blessed the hallway and made extra care before the entrance of the rooms, and in the past I have been there when that door instead opened and "something" coming right in.

Now it was as if the "shadow feet", moving forth, back, could not go in, but still showed me it was in, close to me, by turning on the battery driven candle light.

When it has happened I have felt emotions, gone through something, but only on the inside, and should not be seen on my face, and I have not spoken of it.

There is in the past some correlation between me going up in my emotion state of mind, feelings on the negative spectrum such as grief, guilt, shame, anger, but too a "sad happy". I try not to feel so much, and focus on practical things.

Have anyone else on this forum experienced shadow figure changing figure and moving slow?

Was it prevented to move into my room? ...but still it did? Anyone have been through that?

The battery driven candle light was on on the 3 night, not before. Before it was only that quick moving shadow.

I have experience suddenly not feeling alone, like "there"/"over there" is "something" and then some time later in the corner of my eye something moves quickly, but again, then I think maybe because I felt "something" it is my imagination or fear causing that "did I see that?". in the corner of my eyes, and I pretend I see nothing. I don't act on it.

With the "feet" I was too busy with my own emotions, and then suddenly felt "something" is "there", but the feeling was it went from not feeling it at all, to suddenly there it is. Not a growing presence, not an energy going stronger. Not there. Then there.

I turned it back on off, and it did not turn back on.