Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Hello to all who have replied! The outpouring is tremendous and has deeply touched my heart! Let me start by saying that I am 100% committed to keeping the site going. I am also very happy to keep paying the hosting fees. Donations are always lovely and welcomed, but please don't feel pressured at all. I don't mind covering all the costs where that is concerned. The most important thing for me is to sustain the site---which is clearly a beloved safe, educational, inspirational, and supportive place for so many.

I was telling admin that even if just a handful of people remain as time goes on, I'm realising SF live would remain a valued place. Sometimes just knowing "home" is there, even if you can't visit all the time, that is enough. In my heart, I feel Matt would agree. He was a very sentimental person---he saved little momentos, special books and letters. He had a very poetic, deep heart. Being back on the site, I start remembering that all over again. It would feel devastating to close down a place that has touched so many hearts.

I know there will be a lot of communication and work needed amongst the very dedicated admin, but please know I am supporting the site staying live and am very happy to continue the financial support for the desktop version we currently have. There has been some talk about creating a mobile-friendly version as well, and it is my understanding this is very expensive. Perhaps it won't be possible or even necessary. But even if we can only afford to maintain what currently is, I believe most would be ecstatic about that. Knowing how many people love this site, my heart would feel so much better continuing the effort to keep it here.

Thank you all for reaching out and expressing your love!
I feel so honoured to have been a part of all of this. I feel your emotion. The outpouring of love in Matt's memory. Those of us that can, will do all we can to help. With money...strength..support... And most of all LOVE...X