Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Nice!! ok, when I am going to meditate, pretty soon, I will use my mental power to align myself with all the people who pray and meditate at that very moment in the world so that our combined effort may really help humanity!
ThatMan, how did it go?
There really are a lot of people doing this now, some individually but also in groups. I got another request yesterday to join in at the same time, and Diana Cooper is doing another Zoom on this coming Sunday with Tim Whild.
They'd already done one 2 weeks ago, but this one is different, tuning into higher energies again. I'm not sure yet if I will join that one or not.

The funny thing is, it has been said -by Diana Cooper especially- that in the New Age people won't travel so much anymore, but work more locally. So international trade will become far less important, which would be great as it'd also cut away the influence of the big money and manipulating organisations.
About a decade ago I was talking to my then partner about people working from their own homes or villages & towns. It would solve traffic congestion problems, air-pollution, less time of one's life wasted in traffic, reduced stress levels from driving (= healthier, happier people) so healthcare cost would eventually go down dramatically etc.
To accommodate the need for interaction and colleagues it'd be good if people worked in local community centres.

And now... see what's happened, albeit forced: people having to work at home, companies having to accommodate this, limitations to travel, and so on.
Meaning for now little traffic, air-pollution will drop at least a bit. I mean, normally there's millions of cars a day to and fro work, and that's only my little country. If most of that traffic is gone... Wowza!!

So this pandemic is basically accommodating what we should always be doing and will be doing in the New Age: less travel, more local working, less traffic etc etc.
Now we will come to see that it IS possible! And some are whining about missing colleagues, but if this goes on for a while, and then they'll have to go to work again, I think they'll come to realise how much better it is to work locally when they're stuck in traffic jams again. Meaning stress, having to get up earlier and so on.

In a way this is a HUGE eye-opener!