Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-2020, 05:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I apologize if people take it personal. I was venting.

You are harming yourself when you are being judgemental to others. It's one thing which will keep your energy vibration lower and help keep things attached to you.

I should of put my post far differently than I did and should not been defensive towards your attack on healers as it made my post less helpful to you, so destroyed the intent of my post.

There doesn't seem to be many healers about who can deal with the things you want sorted out. I've only just found someone at this website (Im homebound and cant travel to my old healers) who had the skills to look at me and see my situation enough to give me more info on it and he's had to refer me to another for help (kundalini syndrome or a curse, I have bad stuff constantly happen and bad energies coming up all the time..past life?). Im so glad I finally feel like I have a possible solution to fix things but it's taken YEARS to get to this point and I've gone through so many different things along the way.

You may be over estimating how many have the skills to help your situation. Just cause someone is a healer it doesn't mean they are capable of working on everything. It can also come down to right timing and right healer/s.

In the past when I was doing healing on people, I stopped working on anyone with severe entity issues after I got called in to deal with a case of full possession which it turned out I couldn't help, I ended up having to phone for an ambulance and had to admit to myself that I just wasn't up to dealing with this kind of stuff yet (I had an entity which had taken over the other laughing at me through the others body. I had gone in with confidence to try to help after getting an emergency phone call in middle of the night from this persons husband and had taken another healer friend with me to help too but it failed, we just couldn't channel the degree of divine energy needed to help the person so she could get her body back). As a healer there are some people we can reach out and offer help to but others we cant due to our ability level.

When I was very troubled by entities in me and attacking me. It wasn't till I found a large group of 12-13 people who worked me all together was I permanently free of them and they didn't come back, it took me years of going to healers before they grouped and that was done. Before that it obviously was not the right time for me to be free of them.

it's very easy to think "I need to be free of this now" but sometimes for whatever reason the timing for something to happen may not be right. Instead of getting upset about no one offering help, for your own benefit I suggest to try to view it in a different light. Look at ANYTHING YOU THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT in your life and try to see things in a different light. and yes this is very hard when feeling desperate. Just keep trying and trying to seek the help you need and it will happen at some point.

I really hope you find some help soon. (said from my heart)
sea-dove