Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Seeker

Accidental Awareness?

First, let me say that I have been keeping a gratitude journal, because I love writing and everything I ever read about being happier, etc. says to be grateful.
Also, I was reading a tarot spread for myself in an effort to see more clearly into the path of reaching my goals for the month, one of which is positive re-framing.
Anyway, I was doing this reading and interpreting what it was trying to tell me, when suddenly, I felt myself "step up." Literally. And in this space, things were clearer. I felt good, I felt positive. Boredom disappeared when I could get there, and I actually enjoyed things! (People always tell me, "just enjoy the moment," and I always want to ask, "how do you do that?!" ). I felt more connected to my life going on around me.
I have tried meditation on and off for a bit, and lately I just fit in a few moments here and there, or think on a quote that meant something to me that day. But my intention then was not to meditate or anything, it was just to more clearly set my intentions for the month. But there was that step. Up.
The whole point of this post is to ask: *** happened? And what can I do to keep going in that direction?! I plan on trying to meditate and reach up, even for a few moments, but are there any other thoughts? Ideas? Tips?

Thanks!