Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2011, 03:51 PM
kumar

Hi Guys,

i am a new member and my name is Kumar G. i am not sure whether this is the correct section to post this topic or not , please forgive me if it is not or move this post to a correct section if you can.

Coming to the topic ,since my childhood i never believed in god but being born to Hindu parents i was forced to pray Hindu gods. I was always used to question everything and try to find out the logics whether it is a small or big thing and i hate to hurt others even the small insects , but i hurted (teased ) some people by the influence or when i was around some other guys ( may be mirror neurons)

I used to love and eat lot of non-veg and i am an alcohol addict during my college( when i used to live with some other guys). but when i started living alone, i started getting thoughts of why i was drinking alcohol and felt like some force is pulling me away from alcohol . I did lot of research on what alcohol does to human body and after some inner conflicts and struggle , i started meditation .
After some days i gave up alcohol , i am still occasionally drinking 1 0r 2 beers when i meet my friends but don't have that inner craving for alcohol and the Surprising thing is i lost the craving for non-veg too. Is this because of some spirit guide ?? because i know lot of my friends trying to quit alcohol since so many days but they are unable to do it .I don't know how i lost the craving for alcohol and non-veg in a short span.

I am talking to one girl since 4 years. i used to have a crush on her and i like her a lot. she broke with her boy friend as he is completely money minded and he is trying to marry another rich girl. I helped her to come out of that emotional break up and after sometime she asked me to marry her.
I agree that i like her and i am sure that she as a perfect match to me.
But i don't want to marry her , some how i don't want to get into that regular life of marriage ,kids, money struggle ,family responsibility. I am not sure what to tell her now?

I am working as a full time software developer. I am always hungry for work and i used to complete the work given to me and look for more work.
i can feel my inner voice which always wants to achieve and do more and more (multiple things like learning multiple languages and multiple softwares)
I feel like i am not properly using my inner energy and i m not sure what to do with inner energy. i always feel the tickle at the third eye and sometimes i feel like something is pulling me into my body and making me feel my chakras.

I just want to share this with somebody who has higher spiritual understanding than me . please advice me. Thanks for your time.